The First Pictures of Owen Wilson Post Suicide Attempt
Owen Wilson is more than okay to just stay in the house. The actor was snapped leaving his home with the companion of his Australian cattle dog Garcia on Monday September 3rd, presumably to attend Labor Day dinner on younger brother Luke Wilson's home.
Owen was initially rushed to St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica on Sunday August 26th after an alleged suicide attempt and later on moved to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Not much we know on what prompted him to end his life, but it is widely believed that he cut his wrists upon seeing pictures of ex-girlfriend Kate Hudson kissing her new love, actor Dax Shepard.
In other Owen news, he also had dropped out of the upcoming ensemble comedy "Tropic Thunder," which has been in production since six weeks ago with him supposedly was slated to begin a week-long shoot in two or three weeks.
Being released from the Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Saturday September 1st, less than a week after his suicide attempt, Owen is now being kept under constant observation with people watching him 24/7.
Meanwhile, Britain's The Daily Mail has published the photos under the headline "Gaunt Owen Wilson returns home under 24 hour watch".
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip