The First Pictures of Owen Wilson Post Suicide Attempt
Owen Wilson is more than okay to just stay in the house. The actor was snapped leaving his home with the companion of his Australian cattle dog Garcia on Monday September 3rd, presumably to attend Labor Day dinner on younger brother Luke Wilson's home.
Owen was initially rushed to St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica on Sunday August 26th after an alleged suicide attempt and later on moved to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Not much we know on what prompted him to end his life, but it is widely believed that he cut his wrists upon seeing pictures of ex-girlfriend Kate Hudson kissing her new love, actor Dax Shepard.
In other Owen news, he also had dropped out of the upcoming ensemble comedy "Tropic Thunder," which has been in production since six weeks ago with him supposedly was slated to begin a week-long shoot in two or three weeks.
Being released from the Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Saturday September 1st, less than a week after his suicide attempt, Owen is now being kept under constant observation with people watching him 24/7.
Meanwhile, Britain's The Daily Mail has published the photos under the headline "Gaunt Owen Wilson returns home under 24 hour watch".
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'