The First Pictures of Owen Wilson Post Suicide Attempt
Owen Wilson is more than okay to just stay in the house. The actor was snapped leaving his home with the companion of his Australian cattle dog Garcia on Monday September 3rd, presumably to attend Labor Day dinner on younger brother Luke Wilson's home.
Owen was initially rushed to St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica on Sunday August 26th after an alleged suicide attempt and later on moved to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Not much we know on what prompted him to end his life, but it is widely believed that he cut his wrists upon seeing pictures of ex-girlfriend Kate Hudson kissing her new love, actor Dax Shepard.
In other Owen news, he also had dropped out of the upcoming ensemble comedy "Tropic Thunder," which has been in production since six weeks ago with him supposedly was slated to begin a week-long shoot in two or three weeks.
Being released from the Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Saturday September 1st, less than a week after his suicide attempt, Owen is now being kept under constant observation with people watching him 24/7.
Meanwhile, Britain's The Daily Mail has published the photos under the headline "Gaunt Owen Wilson returns home under 24 hour watch".
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'