'Big Casino', Jimmy Eat World's Fresh Single
Alternative rock band Jimmy Eat World have pulled the first single off their upcoming album. 'Big Casino', taken from 'Chase This Light' was released on radio outlets on August 28.
'Big Casino' was also reported to be the opening track of 'Chase This Light' which is announced on the band's website to arrive October 16. Helping the band to produce this album is Butch Vig who is known for his work with Nirvana, Sonic Youth and The Smashing Pumpkins.
The complete tracklisting have been announced through a press release and among those making the cuts are title track and 'Carry You' that was actually meant for vocalist Jim Adkins' side project Go Big Casino. There are also two iTunes bonus tracks 'Take Em as They Come' and the acoustic 'Dizzy'.
The band will embark on a U.S. tour this month that starts in Queen Creek, A.Z. on September 29 and ends October 20 in Las Vegas, N.V. Tickets have gone on sale since August. Visit the band's official website for more information.
Jimmy Eat World's 'Big Casino':
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer