'Big Casino', Jimmy Eat World's Fresh Single
Alternative rock band Jimmy Eat World have pulled the first single off their upcoming album. 'Big Casino', taken from 'Chase This Light' was released on radio outlets on August 28.
'Big Casino' was also reported to be the opening track of 'Chase This Light' which is announced on the band's website to arrive October 16. Helping the band to produce this album is Butch Vig who is known for his work with Nirvana, Sonic Youth and The Smashing Pumpkins.
The complete tracklisting have been announced through a press release and among those making the cuts are title track and 'Carry You' that was actually meant for vocalist Jim Adkins' side project Go Big Casino. There are also two iTunes bonus tracks 'Take Em as They Come' and the acoustic 'Dizzy'.
The band will embark on a U.S. tour this month that starts in Queen Creek, A.Z. on September 29 and ends October 20 in Las Vegas, N.V. Tickets have gone on sale since August. Visit the band's official website for more information.
Jimmy Eat World's 'Big Casino':
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival