'Big Casino', Jimmy Eat World's Fresh Single
Alternative rock band Jimmy Eat World have pulled the first single off their upcoming album. 'Big Casino', taken from 'Chase This Light' was released on radio outlets on August 28.
'Big Casino' was also reported to be the opening track of 'Chase This Light' which is announced on the band's website to arrive October 16. Helping the band to produce this album is Butch Vig who is known for his work with Nirvana, Sonic Youth and The Smashing Pumpkins.
The complete tracklisting have been announced through a press release and among those making the cuts are title track and 'Carry You' that was actually meant for vocalist Jim Adkins' side project Go Big Casino. There are also two iTunes bonus tracks 'Take Em as They Come' and the acoustic 'Dizzy'.
The band will embark on a U.S. tour this month that starts in Queen Creek, A.Z. on September 29 and ends October 20 in Las Vegas, N.V. Tickets have gone on sale since August. Visit the band's official website for more information.
Jimmy Eat World's 'Big Casino':
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'