'Big Casino', Jimmy Eat World's Fresh Single
Alternative rock band Jimmy Eat World have pulled the first single off their upcoming album. 'Big Casino', taken from 'Chase This Light' was released on radio outlets on August 28.
'Big Casino' was also reported to be the opening track of 'Chase This Light' which is announced on the band's website to arrive October 16. Helping the band to produce this album is Butch Vig who is known for his work with Nirvana, Sonic Youth and The Smashing Pumpkins.
The complete tracklisting have been announced through a press release and among those making the cuts are title track and 'Carry You' that was actually meant for vocalist Jim Adkins' side project Go Big Casino. There are also two iTunes bonus tracks 'Take Em as They Come' and the acoustic 'Dizzy'.
The band will embark on a U.S. tour this month that starts in Queen Creek, A.Z. on September 29 and ends October 20 in Las Vegas, N.V. Tickets have gone on sale since August. Visit the band's official website for more information.
Jimmy Eat World's 'Big Casino':
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video