Five Added to Robert De Niro-Al Pacino Starrer Righteous Kill
More are being picked to accompany Robert De Niro and Al Pacino in "Righteous Kill" as Nu Image and Millennium Films, studios producing the crime drama, have smoothly had the likes of John Leguizamo, Brian Dennehy, Dan Futterman, Trilby Glover, and pro skateboarder Rob Dyrdek all signed to round out the cast lineup, Variety has reported.
Written by "Inside Man" scribe Russell Gewirtz, project centers on long time police detectives, played by Pacino and De Niro, who team up to investigate a series of vigilante killings in New York City. Leguizamo is billed as a cop in NYPD who butts heads with Pacino and De Niro's characters as they search for a serial killer while Dennehy fills in the role of their captain. Futterman and Glover, in the meantime, will both portray attorneys with Dyrdek becoming a delinquent who crosses paths with the detectives during their investigations.
Filming begins Tuesday, September 4 in Connecticut and New York under the direction of Jon Avnet with Carla Gugino, 50 Cent, and Donnie Wahlberg also co-starring. Avnet is also producing alongside Avi Lerner, Alexandra Milchan, Daniel Rosenberg, Rob Cowan, and Randall Emmett while Overture Films is set to distribute the flick domestically.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story