Bon Jovi's 'Lost Highway' Music Video Premiered!
Bon Jovi has completed the music video of of their new single 'Lost Highway'. The clip was shot in Berwyn and Lakemoor, Illinois and has erupted in video sharing websites few days before its premiere on Yahoo! Music on September 5.
'Lost Highway' is also the title track of the band's tenth album studio. It was utilized in John Travolta's movie 'Wild Hogs' and was about to be used as the official theme for WWE PPV 'The Great American Bash 2007' when it was eventually replaced by Cobra Starship's 'Church of Hot Addiction'.
The album 'Lost Highway' has topped the chart of several countries since its release. It entered at #1 in Billboard Hot 200 chart upon the release on June 19, making it their third album to reach the position since 1986's 'Slippery When Wet' and 1988's 'New Jersey'.
Third single from the album is rumored to be 'Summertime' but there has been no confirmation to this yet. 'Summertime' has charted in Canadian Hot 100 at #62.
Meanwhile, celebrating Labor Day vocalist, Jon Bon Jovi, threw a party on Sunday night (September 2) at his New York home. As an impromptu, he formed a 'supergroup' comprising of Paul McCartney and Pink Floyd's Roger Water on vocals, Jimmy Buffett on guitar, and Billy Joel on Piano. The act played several Bon Jovi hits, Joel's songs as well as The Beatles'.
Bon Jovi, 'Lost Highway':
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video