Film Couple Rosamund Pike and Joe Wright Engaged to Be Married
Rosamund Pike and Joe Wright are engaged to be married.
The film couple engaged after the director proposed during a romantic break in Italy. The pair is said to stop by at Lake Como, on their way to the 64th annual Venice Film Festival, where Wright asked Pike to be his wife.
Wright announced the good news to friends and family during a dinner in Venice, saying "I have asked Roz to be my wife she, thank God, said yes." The pair will reportedly exchange vows sometime next year.
Wright and Pike met on the set of 2005 film "Pride and Prejudice," which Wright directed and Pike starred in. This will be the first marriage for both.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?