Film Couple Rosamund Pike and Joe Wright Engaged to Be Married
Rosamund Pike and Joe Wright are engaged to be married.
The film couple engaged after the director proposed during a romantic break in Italy. The pair is said to stop by at Lake Como, on their way to the 64th annual Venice Film Festival, where Wright asked Pike to be his wife.
Wright announced the good news to friends and family during a dinner in Venice, saying "I have asked Roz to be my wife she, thank God, said yes." The pair will reportedly exchange vows sometime next year.
Wright and Pike met on the set of 2005 film "Pride and Prejudice," which Wright directed and Pike starred in. This will be the first marriage for both.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier