Film Couple Rosamund Pike and Joe Wright Engaged to Be Married
Rosamund Pike and Joe Wright are engaged to be married.
The film couple engaged after the director proposed during a romantic break in Italy. The pair is said to stop by at Lake Como, on their way to the 64th annual Venice Film Festival, where Wright asked Pike to be his wife.
Wright announced the good news to friends and family during a dinner in Venice, saying "I have asked Roz to be my wife she, thank God, said yes." The pair will reportedly exchange vows sometime next year.
Wright and Pike met on the set of 2005 film "Pride and Prejudice," which Wright directed and Pike starred in. This will be the first marriage for both.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group