Film Couple Rosamund Pike and Joe Wright Engaged to Be Married
Rosamund Pike and Joe Wright are engaged to be married.
The film couple engaged after the director proposed during a romantic break in Italy. The pair is said to stop by at Lake Como, on their way to the 64th annual Venice Film Festival, where Wright asked Pike to be his wife.
Wright announced the good news to friends and family during a dinner in Venice, saying "I have asked Roz to be my wife she, thank God, said yes." The pair will reportedly exchange vows sometime next year.
Wright and Pike met on the set of 2005 film "Pride and Prejudice," which Wright directed and Pike starred in. This will be the first marriage for both.
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two