Film Couple Rosamund Pike and Joe Wright Engaged to Be Married
Rosamund Pike and Joe Wright are engaged to be married.
The film couple engaged after the director proposed during a romantic break in Italy. The pair is said to stop by at Lake Como, on their way to the 64th annual Venice Film Festival, where Wright asked Pike to be his wife.
Wright announced the good news to friends and family during a dinner in Venice, saying "I have asked Roz to be my wife she, thank God, said yes." The pair will reportedly exchange vows sometime next year.
Wright and Pike met on the set of 2005 film "Pride and Prejudice," which Wright directed and Pike starred in. This will be the first marriage for both.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'