Maggie Gyllenhaal Steamy Pics in Agent Provocateur Campaign
Her reign is over. The time has come to an end for Kate Moss to be the face of Agent Provocateur. Being appointed to replace her is Maggie Gyllenhaal. The movie siren and mother of one strips down to her lingerie as the new face and body for lingerie line Agent Provocateur.
Stripped down for a series of sexually charged images, which see her splashing about in a bath and even posing in handcuffs among others, Maggie is revealed as the new star of Agent Provocateur's sexy new ad campaign dubbed "The Adventures of Miss A.P". It's a series of four stories that will be released throughout the coming year, and each episode will star a different Miss A.P.
At the end of the year all four stories will be available to collect in a glossy box set. As of Maggie's images, shot by photographer Alice Hawkins, they are part of the first book collection "Lessons in Lingerie." You can see the images nationwide starting from today.
Serena Rees, co-founder of Agent Provocateur, said: "Maggie is not an obvious sex symbol. She is interesting looking, confident and beautiful in a way that is non-threatening, which makes her appealing to men and women alike."
While we can tell you that the next episode in the series, "Lady of the Manor," will be released November later this year, it is not yet know who'll be the model. Visit Agent Provocateur for more.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance