Angelina Jolie's Mrs Smith Named No. 1 Sexiest On-Screen Assassin
Not only Angelina Jolie is sexy in real life, but the actress' hot figure also brings impact on screen. Often starred in drama-action films, the mother of four has her character Mrs Smith or Jane Smith in the 2005 "Mr and Mrs Smith" chosen by Maxim magazine as its No. 1 Sexiest On-Screen Assassin.
Coming close behind her is Kristanna Loken's T-X in "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" at No. 2, ahead of Rebecca Romijn's Mystique in "X-Men" at No. 3 and Uma Thurman's Beatrix Kiddo the Bride in "Kill Bill" at No. 4. Anne Parillaud's Nikita in "La Femme Nikita" is the 5th Sexiest On-Screen Assassin.
The poll's next best bow is Alicia Keys' Georgia Sykes in this year action comedy "Smokin' Aces." Emily Mortimer's Dakota Parker in the 2001 "The 51st State" lands at the 7th spot on the poll, followed thereafter by Lucy Liu's Agent Sever in the 2002 "Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever" and Charlize Theron's title character in "Aeon Flux" which both ranked 8th and 9th respectively.
Jennifer Garner's Elektra Natchios in the 2005 "Elektra" secures the 10th spot, with the rest two Sexiest On-Screen Assassins are Devon Aoki's Miho in "Sin City" and Kate Nauta's Lola in "The Transporter 2" at No. 11 and 12 in a row.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'