Justice League of America Casting Buzz
Looks like talks about "Justice League of America" now are focusing on the cast lineup after those about whether the project will be motion capture flick that circulated for the past few days.
Again coming from IESB.net, words have it that a number of prominent Hollywood names are being planned to round out the cast. Among those being eyed reportedly are Jake Gyllenhaal and Jessica Biel with Mel Gibson tipped for Maxwell Lord, Bruce Willis as Lex Luthor, Scarlett Johansson as Talia Al Ghul, and Laurence Fishburne as the Martian Manhunter.
Source providing the scoop further informed that the Justice League of America members will be younger and in the first couple years of their career. More surprisingly is the tidbit about plot details of the flick, which was given in a very detailed description to the site.
In short, Lord and Al Ghul are featured to be the black king and black queen for government agency Checkmate who have a mutual agenda against the JLA members for their own reasons. These two opposite sides later are brought together as a group of White Martians come to Earth for invasion. However, it turns out that the threat is not only coming from the White Martians but also from Darkseid, who has been at war with this extraterrestrial race native to Mars.
More Justice League News
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'