Justice League of America Casting Buzz
Looks like talks about "Justice League of America" now are focusing on the cast lineup after those about whether the project will be motion capture flick that circulated for the past few days.
Again coming from IESB.net, words have it that a number of prominent Hollywood names are being planned to round out the cast. Among those being eyed reportedly are Jake Gyllenhaal and Jessica Biel with Mel Gibson tipped for Maxwell Lord, Bruce Willis as Lex Luthor, Scarlett Johansson as Talia Al Ghul, and Laurence Fishburne as the Martian Manhunter.
Source providing the scoop further informed that the Justice League of America members will be younger and in the first couple years of their career. More surprisingly is the tidbit about plot details of the flick, which was given in a very detailed description to the site.
In short, Lord and Al Ghul are featured to be the black king and black queen for government agency Checkmate who have a mutual agenda against the JLA members for their own reasons. These two opposite sides later are brought together as a group of White Martians come to Earth for invasion. However, it turns out that the threat is not only coming from the White Martians but also from Darkseid, who has been at war with this extraterrestrial race native to Mars.
More Justice League News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off