The Smashing Pumpkins, Kanye West Headlining Bang!
The biggest acts representing two music genres are going to headline this year's Bang! Music Festival. Kanye West and The Smashing Pumpkins are on to rock the stage placed at Miami's Bayfront Park Amphitheater.
Due to good response and growing numbers of acts, the festival has been modified to a two-day festival that starts November 10 and ends a day later. Approximately thirty acts have been prepared as the lineup, some confirmed are Riverboat Gamblers, Automatic Loveletter, The Bravery, and Kevens. The first two acts will join West on the first day while the remaining two will share stage with Pumpkins on the last day.
Tickets will go on sale this Saturday (September 1) at 10:00 a.m. ET. They will be available at $75 per day pre-sale and $250 per day for VIP. Check the tickets availability on Bangmusicfestival.com.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!