The Smashing Pumpkins, Kanye West Headlining Bang!
The biggest acts representing two music genres are going to headline this year's Bang! Music Festival. Kanye West and The Smashing Pumpkins are on to rock the stage placed at Miami's Bayfront Park Amphitheater.
Due to good response and growing numbers of acts, the festival has been modified to a two-day festival that starts November 10 and ends a day later. Approximately thirty acts have been prepared as the lineup, some confirmed are Riverboat Gamblers, Automatic Loveletter, The Bravery, and Kevens. The first two acts will join West on the first day while the remaining two will share stage with Pumpkins on the last day.
Tickets will go on sale this Saturday (September 1) at 10:00 a.m. ET. They will be available at $75 per day pre-sale and $250 per day for VIP. Check the tickets availability on Bangmusicfestival.com.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music