The Smashing Pumpkins, Kanye West Headlining Bang!
The biggest acts representing two music genres are going to headline this year's Bang! Music Festival. Kanye West and The Smashing Pumpkins are on to rock the stage placed at Miami's Bayfront Park Amphitheater.
Due to good response and growing numbers of acts, the festival has been modified to a two-day festival that starts November 10 and ends a day later. Approximately thirty acts have been prepared as the lineup, some confirmed are Riverboat Gamblers, Automatic Loveletter, The Bravery, and Kevens. The first two acts will join West on the first day while the remaining two will share stage with Pumpkins on the last day.
Tickets will go on sale this Saturday (September 1) at 10:00 a.m. ET. They will be available at $75 per day pre-sale and $250 per day for VIP. Check the tickets availability on Bangmusicfestival.com.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says