The Smashing Pumpkins, Kanye West Headlining Bang!
The biggest acts representing two music genres are going to headline this year's Bang! Music Festival. Kanye West and The Smashing Pumpkins are on to rock the stage placed at Miami's Bayfront Park Amphitheater.
Due to good response and growing numbers of acts, the festival has been modified to a two-day festival that starts November 10 and ends a day later. Approximately thirty acts have been prepared as the lineup, some confirmed are Riverboat Gamblers, Automatic Loveletter, The Bravery, and Kevens. The first two acts will join West on the first day while the remaining two will share stage with Pumpkins on the last day.
Tickets will go on sale this Saturday (September 1) at 10:00 a.m. ET. They will be available at $75 per day pre-sale and $250 per day for VIP. Check the tickets availability on Bangmusicfestival.com.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera