The Smashing Pumpkins, Kanye West Headlining Bang!
The biggest acts representing two music genres are going to headline this year's Bang! Music Festival. Kanye West and The Smashing Pumpkins are on to rock the stage placed at Miami's Bayfront Park Amphitheater.
Due to good response and growing numbers of acts, the festival has been modified to a two-day festival that starts November 10 and ends a day later. Approximately thirty acts have been prepared as the lineup, some confirmed are Riverboat Gamblers, Automatic Loveletter, The Bravery, and Kevens. The first two acts will join West on the first day while the remaining two will share stage with Pumpkins on the last day.
Tickets will go on sale this Saturday (September 1) at 10:00 a.m. ET. They will be available at $75 per day pre-sale and $250 per day for VIP. Check the tickets availability on Bangmusicfestival.com.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris