New Official Beowulf Podcasts Launched
No doubt will satisfy the curiosity of those craving for more information on its upcoming motion capture feature "Beowulf", Paramount Pictures has smoothly brought up new collections of podcasts which each offers interesting points about the movie.
In one of these, fans can tune in to hear the interview conducted by "Scene Unseen Movie Reviews" Chris and Jimmy to the cast and crew members. Also find out how they discuss behind-the-scenes stories plus banter back and forth with the creators of the epic.
Not to be missed are the latest interviews with John Malkovich and Robin Wright Penn, who fill the voice of Unferth and Queen Wealhtheow in the flick. To get all of them, just subscribe to Ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net.
"Beowulf", set for a November 16, 2007 theatrical release, is made using the similar special technique of digitally enhanced live action applied in director Robert Zemeckis' 2004 work "The Polar Express." This thereby makes it possible to create the titular character based on the images of two different actors: face and voice provided by Ray Winstone while the physique is based on Aaron Stephens' body.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March