New Official Beowulf Podcasts Launched
No doubt will satisfy the curiosity of those craving for more information on its upcoming motion capture feature "Beowulf", Paramount Pictures has smoothly brought up new collections of podcasts which each offers interesting points about the movie.
In one of these, fans can tune in to hear the interview conducted by "Scene Unseen Movie Reviews" Chris and Jimmy to the cast and crew members. Also find out how they discuss behind-the-scenes stories plus banter back and forth with the creators of the epic.
Not to be missed are the latest interviews with John Malkovich and Robin Wright Penn, who fill the voice of Unferth and Queen Wealhtheow in the flick. To get all of them, just subscribe to Ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net.
"Beowulf", set for a November 16, 2007 theatrical release, is made using the similar special technique of digitally enhanced live action applied in director Robert Zemeckis' 2004 work "The Polar Express." This thereby makes it possible to create the titular character based on the images of two different actors: face and voice provided by Ray Winstone while the physique is based on Aaron Stephens' body.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic