New Official Beowulf Podcasts Launched
No doubt will satisfy the curiosity of those craving for more information on its upcoming motion capture feature "Beowulf", Paramount Pictures has smoothly brought up new collections of podcasts which each offers interesting points about the movie.
In one of these, fans can tune in to hear the interview conducted by "Scene Unseen Movie Reviews" Chris and Jimmy to the cast and crew members. Also find out how they discuss behind-the-scenes stories plus banter back and forth with the creators of the epic.
Not to be missed are the latest interviews with John Malkovich and Robin Wright Penn, who fill the voice of Unferth and Queen Wealhtheow in the flick. To get all of them, just subscribe to Ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net.
"Beowulf", set for a November 16, 2007 theatrical release, is made using the similar special technique of digitally enhanced live action applied in director Robert Zemeckis' 2004 work "The Polar Express." This thereby makes it possible to create the titular character based on the images of two different actors: face and voice provided by Ray Winstone while the physique is based on Aaron Stephens' body.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season