New Official Beowulf Podcasts Launched
No doubt will satisfy the curiosity of those craving for more information on its upcoming motion capture feature "Beowulf", Paramount Pictures has smoothly brought up new collections of podcasts which each offers interesting points about the movie.
In one of these, fans can tune in to hear the interview conducted by "Scene Unseen Movie Reviews" Chris and Jimmy to the cast and crew members. Also find out how they discuss behind-the-scenes stories plus banter back and forth with the creators of the epic.
Not to be missed are the latest interviews with John Malkovich and Robin Wright Penn, who fill the voice of Unferth and Queen Wealhtheow in the flick. To get all of them, just subscribe to Ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net.
"Beowulf", set for a November 16, 2007 theatrical release, is made using the similar special technique of digitally enhanced live action applied in director Robert Zemeckis' 2004 work "The Polar Express." This thereby makes it possible to create the titular character based on the images of two different actors: face and voice provided by Ray Winstone while the physique is based on Aaron Stephens' body.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert