Antonio Banderas Being Tipped as the New Face of Marks & Spencer
Antonio Banderas is ready to impress fashionistas with his being signed as the new face of fashion giant Marks and Spencer.
The movie hunk is said to be set to appear in the high street chain's pre-Christmas campaign, alongside Twiggy and Erin O'Connor, both of whom have fronted its recent womenswear ads. Banderas will thus be the first ever male star of the campaign should the much-talked report is proven true.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R will be creating the ad which reportedly will focus on menswear as well as womenswear for the first time since the campaign was launched in 2005. No words just yet on the theme for the ad though.
Despite all, M&S refused to confirm or deny whether it was in talks with the Spanish star.
As of his acting career Banderas recently lent his voice to the animation comedy "Shrek the Third," as the voice of Puss In Boots.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics