Antonio Banderas Being Tipped as the New Face of Marks & Spencer
Antonio Banderas is ready to impress fashionistas with his being signed as the new face of fashion giant Marks and Spencer.
The movie hunk is said to be set to appear in the high street chain's pre-Christmas campaign, alongside Twiggy and Erin O'Connor, both of whom have fronted its recent womenswear ads. Banderas will thus be the first ever male star of the campaign should the much-talked report is proven true.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R will be creating the ad which reportedly will focus on menswear as well as womenswear for the first time since the campaign was launched in 2005. No words just yet on the theme for the ad though.
Despite all, M&S refused to confirm or deny whether it was in talks with the Spanish star.
As of his acting career Banderas recently lent his voice to the animation comedy "Shrek the Third," as the voice of Puss In Boots.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing