Antonio Banderas Being Tipped as the New Face of Marks & Spencer
Antonio Banderas is ready to impress fashionistas with his being signed as the new face of fashion giant Marks and Spencer.
The movie hunk is said to be set to appear in the high street chain's pre-Christmas campaign, alongside Twiggy and Erin O'Connor, both of whom have fronted its recent womenswear ads. Banderas will thus be the first ever male star of the campaign should the much-talked report is proven true.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R will be creating the ad which reportedly will focus on menswear as well as womenswear for the first time since the campaign was launched in 2005. No words just yet on the theme for the ad though.
Despite all, M&S refused to confirm or deny whether it was in talks with the Spanish star.
As of his acting career Banderas recently lent his voice to the animation comedy "Shrek the Third," as the voice of Puss In Boots.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory