Antonio Banderas Being Tipped as the New Face of Marks & Spencer
Antonio Banderas is ready to impress fashionistas with his being signed as the new face of fashion giant Marks and Spencer.
The movie hunk is said to be set to appear in the high street chain's pre-Christmas campaign, alongside Twiggy and Erin O'Connor, both of whom have fronted its recent womenswear ads. Banderas will thus be the first ever male star of the campaign should the much-talked report is proven true.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R will be creating the ad which reportedly will focus on menswear as well as womenswear for the first time since the campaign was launched in 2005. No words just yet on the theme for the ad though.
Despite all, M&S refused to confirm or deny whether it was in talks with the Spanish star.
As of his acting career Banderas recently lent his voice to the animation comedy "Shrek the Third," as the voice of Puss In Boots.
More Antonio Banderas News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival