Antonio Banderas Being Tipped as the New Face of Marks & Spencer
Antonio Banderas is ready to impress fashionistas with his being signed as the new face of fashion giant Marks and Spencer.
The movie hunk is said to be set to appear in the high street chain's pre-Christmas campaign, alongside Twiggy and Erin O'Connor, both of whom have fronted its recent womenswear ads. Banderas will thus be the first ever male star of the campaign should the much-talked report is proven true.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R will be creating the ad which reportedly will focus on menswear as well as womenswear for the first time since the campaign was launched in 2005. No words just yet on the theme for the ad though.
Despite all, M&S refused to confirm or deny whether it was in talks with the Spanish star.
As of his acting career Banderas recently lent his voice to the animation comedy "Shrek the Third," as the voice of Puss In Boots.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date