Chris Brown's 'Kiss Kiss' Music Video Premiered
Chris Brown has premiered the music video of his second single 'Kiss Kiss'. The video was played for the first time on 106 & Park show last night (August 30).
Unlike music video of first single 'Wall to Wall' that was heavy on visual effects, Brown employs simple graphics that display him dancing and interacting with some people including collaborator T-Pain. Rumor has it that Brown had a say in the direction of this clip.
The song was made the second single after a poll from fans on the singer's website went high for it rather than 'Take U Down'. Both tracks will appear on his upcoming album 'Exclusive' which is due October 6. The physical CD of Kiss Kiss single is slated for a September 11 release.
More Chris Brown News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius