Chris Brown's 'Kiss Kiss' Music Video Premiered
Chris Brown has premiered the music video of his second single 'Kiss Kiss'. The video was played for the first time on 106 & Park show last night (August 30).
Unlike music video of first single 'Wall to Wall' that was heavy on visual effects, Brown employs simple graphics that display him dancing and interacting with some people including collaborator T-Pain. Rumor has it that Brown had a say in the direction of this clip.
The song was made the second single after a poll from fans on the singer's website went high for it rather than 'Take U Down'. Both tracks will appear on his upcoming album 'Exclusive' which is due October 6. The physical CD of Kiss Kiss single is slated for a September 11 release.
More Chris Brown News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease