Chris Brown's 'Kiss Kiss' Music Video Premiered
Chris Brown has premiered the music video of his second single 'Kiss Kiss'. The video was played for the first time on 106 & Park show last night (August 30).
Unlike music video of first single 'Wall to Wall' that was heavy on visual effects, Brown employs simple graphics that display him dancing and interacting with some people including collaborator T-Pain. Rumor has it that Brown had a say in the direction of this clip.
The song was made the second single after a poll from fans on the singer's website went high for it rather than 'Take U Down'. Both tracks will appear on his upcoming album 'Exclusive' which is due October 6. The physical CD of Kiss Kiss single is slated for a September 11 release.
More Chris Brown News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser