Chris Brown's 'Kiss Kiss' Music Video Premiered
Chris Brown has premiered the music video of his second single 'Kiss Kiss'. The video was played for the first time on 106 & Park show last night (August 30).
Unlike music video of first single 'Wall to Wall' that was heavy on visual effects, Brown employs simple graphics that display him dancing and interacting with some people including collaborator T-Pain. Rumor has it that Brown had a say in the direction of this clip.
The song was made the second single after a poll from fans on the singer's website went high for it rather than 'Take U Down'. Both tracks will appear on his upcoming album 'Exclusive' which is due October 6. The physical CD of Kiss Kiss single is slated for a September 11 release.
More Chris Brown News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels