Billy Bob Thornton and Kim Basinger Set for The Informers
Lending their star status to highlight the project, Billy Bob Thornton and Kim Basinger have both landed deals to take part in an ensemble drama coming from Senator Entertainment titled "The Informers", Variety has reported.
Based on short stories by Bret Easton Ellis, project, set over the course of a week in 1983, features seven storylines that intersect, involving movie execs, rock stars, a vampire and other morally challenged characters. Other cast members include Brandon Routh, Ashley Olsen, Jon Foster, Austin Nichols, and Lou Taylor Pucci.
On duty to direct is "Buffalo Soldiers" helmer Gregor Jordan who will carry out the task from the script he wrote alongside Nicholas Jarecki with production to start this October in L.A., Uruguay, and Buenos Aires. Senator's Marco Weber is serving as producer while Vanessa Coifman is taking the executive producer's seat along with Jarecki.
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown