Billy Bob Thornton and Kim Basinger Set for The Informers
Lending their star status to highlight the project, Billy Bob Thornton and Kim Basinger have both landed deals to take part in an ensemble drama coming from Senator Entertainment titled "The Informers", Variety has reported.
Based on short stories by Bret Easton Ellis, project, set over the course of a week in 1983, features seven storylines that intersect, involving movie execs, rock stars, a vampire and other morally challenged characters. Other cast members include Brandon Routh, Ashley Olsen, Jon Foster, Austin Nichols, and Lou Taylor Pucci.
On duty to direct is "Buffalo Soldiers" helmer Gregor Jordan who will carry out the task from the script he wrote alongside Nicholas Jarecki with production to start this October in L.A., Uruguay, and Buenos Aires. Senator's Marco Weber is serving as producer while Vanessa Coifman is taking the executive producer's seat along with Jarecki.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby