Billy Bob Thornton and Kim Basinger Set for The Informers
Lending their star status to highlight the project, Billy Bob Thornton and Kim Basinger have both landed deals to take part in an ensemble drama coming from Senator Entertainment titled "The Informers", Variety has reported.
Based on short stories by Bret Easton Ellis, project, set over the course of a week in 1983, features seven storylines that intersect, involving movie execs, rock stars, a vampire and other morally challenged characters. Other cast members include Brandon Routh, Ashley Olsen, Jon Foster, Austin Nichols, and Lou Taylor Pucci.
On duty to direct is "Buffalo Soldiers" helmer Gregor Jordan who will carry out the task from the script he wrote alongside Nicholas Jarecki with production to start this October in L.A., Uruguay, and Buenos Aires. Senator's Marco Weber is serving as producer while Vanessa Coifman is taking the executive producer's seat along with Jarecki.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'