Billy Bob Thornton and Kim Basinger Set for The Informers
Lending their star status to highlight the project, Billy Bob Thornton and Kim Basinger have both landed deals to take part in an ensemble drama coming from Senator Entertainment titled "The Informers", Variety has reported.
Based on short stories by Bret Easton Ellis, project, set over the course of a week in 1983, features seven storylines that intersect, involving movie execs, rock stars, a vampire and other morally challenged characters. Other cast members include Brandon Routh, Ashley Olsen, Jon Foster, Austin Nichols, and Lou Taylor Pucci.
On duty to direct is "Buffalo Soldiers" helmer Gregor Jordan who will carry out the task from the script he wrote alongside Nicholas Jarecki with production to start this October in L.A., Uruguay, and Buenos Aires. Senator's Marco Weber is serving as producer while Vanessa Coifman is taking the executive producer's seat along with Jarecki.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'