Renee Zellweger and Harry Connick Jr. Up for Chilled in Miami
Looking for a possibility to work together on screen, Renee Zellweger and Harry Connick Jr. are both engaged in talks to join forces in highlighting a new film project to be produced by Gold Circle Films, of which "Because I Said So" was recently released in theaters nationwide via Universal Pictures.
Formerly titled "32 and Single" before changed into "Chilled in Miami", pic will be a fish-out-of-water comedy that follows a Miami businesswoman as she gets transferred to the sticks of Minnesota. It was originally set up at Universal, but since Gold Circle has a first-look deal at the giant studio, it is likely that the company will be the one to distribute the movie.
Filming is slated to begin January next year in Miami and Winnipeg, Canada with Danish filmmaker Jonas Elmer to helm from script written by Ken Rance and C. Jay Cox. Meanwhile, Darryl Taja, Peter Safran, Tracey Edmonds and Paul Brooks will all serve as the film's producers.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound