Renee Zellweger and Harry Connick Jr. Up for Chilled in Miami
Looking for a possibility to work together on screen, Renee Zellweger and Harry Connick Jr. are both engaged in talks to join forces in highlighting a new film project to be produced by Gold Circle Films, of which "Because I Said So" was recently released in theaters nationwide via Universal Pictures.
Formerly titled "32 and Single" before changed into "Chilled in Miami", pic will be a fish-out-of-water comedy that follows a Miami businesswoman as she gets transferred to the sticks of Minnesota. It was originally set up at Universal, but since Gold Circle has a first-look deal at the giant studio, it is likely that the company will be the one to distribute the movie.
Filming is slated to begin January next year in Miami and Winnipeg, Canada with Danish filmmaker Jonas Elmer to helm from script written by Ken Rance and C. Jay Cox. Meanwhile, Darryl Taja, Peter Safran, Tracey Edmonds and Paul Brooks will all serve as the film's producers.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber