Renee Zellweger and Harry Connick Jr. Up for Chilled in Miami
Looking for a possibility to work together on screen, Renee Zellweger and Harry Connick Jr. are both engaged in talks to join forces in highlighting a new film project to be produced by Gold Circle Films, of which "Because I Said So" was recently released in theaters nationwide via Universal Pictures.
Formerly titled "32 and Single" before changed into "Chilled in Miami", pic will be a fish-out-of-water comedy that follows a Miami businesswoman as she gets transferred to the sticks of Minnesota. It was originally set up at Universal, but since Gold Circle has a first-look deal at the giant studio, it is likely that the company will be the one to distribute the movie.
Filming is slated to begin January next year in Miami and Winnipeg, Canada with Danish filmmaker Jonas Elmer to helm from script written by Ken Rance and C. Jay Cox. Meanwhile, Darryl Taja, Peter Safran, Tracey Edmonds and Paul Brooks will all serve as the film's producers.
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics