Renee Zellweger and Harry Connick Jr. Up for Chilled in Miami
Looking for a possibility to work together on screen, Renee Zellweger and Harry Connick Jr. are both engaged in talks to join forces in highlighting a new film project to be produced by Gold Circle Films, of which "Because I Said So" was recently released in theaters nationwide via Universal Pictures.
Formerly titled "32 and Single" before changed into "Chilled in Miami", pic will be a fish-out-of-water comedy that follows a Miami businesswoman as she gets transferred to the sticks of Minnesota. It was originally set up at Universal, but since Gold Circle has a first-look deal at the giant studio, it is likely that the company will be the one to distribute the movie.
Filming is slated to begin January next year in Miami and Winnipeg, Canada with Danish filmmaker Jonas Elmer to helm from script written by Ken Rance and C. Jay Cox. Meanwhile, Darryl Taja, Peter Safran, Tracey Edmonds and Paul Brooks will all serve as the film's producers.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards