Amerie Pushes Back 'Because I Love It' Again
Despite its moderate success in U.K., Amerie's new album 'Because I Love It' is being stalled in its U.S. release. The label has just announced that the third studio album won't be on the market until 2008.
"It's not currently on Columbia Records' release schedule, though the label is aiming to issue it early next year," Billboard.com reported.
The album was released in U.K. on May 14 and in Australia on August 16. The stateside schedule was intended for a summer release but it has been continually pushed back until the status is now TBD (To Be Determined). This has sparked speculation that the artist might be dropped from the label, but still to no confirmation.
After first single 'Take Control' and second single 'Gotta Work', Amerie is prepping the release of her third, 'Crush'.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special