Amerie Pushes Back 'Because I Love It' Again
Despite its moderate success in U.K., Amerie's new album 'Because I Love It' is being stalled in its U.S. release. The label has just announced that the third studio album won't be on the market until 2008.
"It's not currently on Columbia Records' release schedule, though the label is aiming to issue it early next year," Billboard.com reported.
The album was released in U.K. on May 14 and in Australia on August 16. The stateside schedule was intended for a summer release but it has been continually pushed back until the status is now TBD (To Be Determined). This has sparked speculation that the artist might be dropped from the label, but still to no confirmation.
After first single 'Take Control' and second single 'Gotta Work', Amerie is prepping the release of her third, 'Crush'.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl