Amerie Pushes Back 'Because I Love It' Again
Despite its moderate success in U.K., Amerie's new album 'Because I Love It' is being stalled in its U.S. release. The label has just announced that the third studio album won't be on the market until 2008.
"It's not currently on Columbia Records' release schedule, though the label is aiming to issue it early next year," Billboard.com reported.
The album was released in U.K. on May 14 and in Australia on August 16. The stateside schedule was intended for a summer release but it has been continually pushed back until the status is now TBD (To Be Determined). This has sparked speculation that the artist might be dropped from the label, but still to no confirmation.
After first single 'Take Control' and second single 'Gotta Work', Amerie is prepping the release of her third, 'Crush'.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake