Amerie Pushes Back 'Because I Love It' Again
Despite its moderate success in U.K., Amerie's new album 'Because I Love It' is being stalled in its U.S. release. The label has just announced that the third studio album won't be on the market until 2008.
"It's not currently on Columbia Records' release schedule, though the label is aiming to issue it early next year," Billboard.com reported.
The album was released in U.K. on May 14 and in Australia on August 16. The stateside schedule was intended for a summer release but it has been continually pushed back until the status is now TBD (To Be Determined). This has sparked speculation that the artist might be dropped from the label, but still to no confirmation.
After first single 'Take Control' and second single 'Gotta Work', Amerie is prepping the release of her third, 'Crush'.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart