Amerie Pushes Back 'Because I Love It' Again
Despite its moderate success in U.K., Amerie's new album 'Because I Love It' is being stalled in its U.S. release. The label has just announced that the third studio album won't be on the market until 2008.
"It's not currently on Columbia Records' release schedule, though the label is aiming to issue it early next year," Billboard.com reported.
The album was released in U.K. on May 14 and in Australia on August 16. The stateside schedule was intended for a summer release but it has been continually pushed back until the status is now TBD (To Be Determined). This has sparked speculation that the artist might be dropped from the label, but still to no confirmation.
After first single 'Take Control' and second single 'Gotta Work', Amerie is prepping the release of her third, 'Crush'.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board