Not One Single U.S. Appearance for Amy Winehouse
Despite her own words of getting back to work few weeks ago and her photo gracing the performers line of MTV Video Music Awards, Amy Winehouse has scrapped all of her U.S. bills. The British singer won't be playing any U.S. stages anytime soon and no new schedule has been listed.
Amy's U.S. label, Universal Republic Records has announced that she is not booked for any performance "in a continued effort to support Amy Winehouse's well-being". The label also spoke to Access last week saying, "Amy has been ordered to rest and is working with medical professionals to address her health."
However, it was reported that Amy escaped to Caribbean Island with her husband Blake Fielder-Civil this week and snubbed a music video shooting schedule. This attitude has been media's spotlight for a couple of months now, following her bloody brawl with Blake and her infamous gigs cancellation.
Concerns are being sparked by her fellow musicians and family. Earlier this week, her father-in-law suggested a boycott for fans not to buy her records so that she will get back to work and forget about the drugs.
However, Girls Aloud's Cheryl Cole said, "I don't think it will help not giving Amy any awards, and not buying her records. It's an amazing album from a very talented singer, and I think she still needs to be recognised for her work."
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere