Not One Single U.S. Appearance for Amy Winehouse
Despite her own words of getting back to work few weeks ago and her photo gracing the performers line of MTV Video Music Awards, Amy Winehouse has scrapped all of her U.S. bills. The British singer won't be playing any U.S. stages anytime soon and no new schedule has been listed.
Amy's U.S. label, Universal Republic Records has announced that she is not booked for any performance "in a continued effort to support Amy Winehouse's well-being". The label also spoke to Access last week saying, "Amy has been ordered to rest and is working with medical professionals to address her health."
However, it was reported that Amy escaped to Caribbean Island with her husband Blake Fielder-Civil this week and snubbed a music video shooting schedule. This attitude has been media's spotlight for a couple of months now, following her bloody brawl with Blake and her infamous gigs cancellation.
Concerns are being sparked by her fellow musicians and family. Earlier this week, her father-in-law suggested a boycott for fans not to buy her records so that she will get back to work and forget about the drugs.
However, Girls Aloud's Cheryl Cole said, "I don't think it will help not giving Amy any awards, and not buying her records. It's an amazing album from a very talented singer, and I think she still needs to be recognised for her work."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake