Jennifer Lopez on the Set of 'Do It Well' Music Video Shooting
Jennifer Lopez intends to get angry in her new music video for her new single 'Do It Well'. The singer plays a mother rescuing her son who is held captive washing dishes in the kitchen of a kinky club.
The video is directed by David LaChapelle and was shot in Los Angeles two weeks ago. Lopez who is bound in gold dress, black skirts and red outfit in several scenes will fight her way through the bizarre people crowding the club. At one point she has to face a woman dressed as a cat and a man holding whip and wearing mouse mask.
'Do It Well' is the lead single pulled from Lopez's upcoming album 'Brave' which is due out in the U.S. on October 9, the exact date she begins her joint tour with husband Marc Anthony. Expect the music video in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, another new song by Lopez called 'Mile in These Shoes' is utilized in the promo video of 'Desperate Housewives' for the dramedy's new season.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake