Jennifer Lopez on the Set of 'Do It Well' Music Video Shooting
Jennifer Lopez intends to get angry in her new music video for her new single 'Do It Well'. The singer plays a mother rescuing her son who is held captive washing dishes in the kitchen of a kinky club.
The video is directed by David LaChapelle and was shot in Los Angeles two weeks ago. Lopez who is bound in gold dress, black skirts and red outfit in several scenes will fight her way through the bizarre people crowding the club. At one point she has to face a woman dressed as a cat and a man holding whip and wearing mouse mask.
'Do It Well' is the lead single pulled from Lopez's upcoming album 'Brave' which is due out in the U.S. on October 9, the exact date she begins her joint tour with husband Marc Anthony. Expect the music video in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, another new song by Lopez called 'Mile in These Shoes' is utilized in the promo video of 'Desperate Housewives' for the dramedy's new season.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'