Jennifer Lopez on the Set of 'Do It Well' Music Video Shooting
Jennifer Lopez intends to get angry in her new music video for her new single 'Do It Well'. The singer plays a mother rescuing her son who is held captive washing dishes in the kitchen of a kinky club.
The video is directed by David LaChapelle and was shot in Los Angeles two weeks ago. Lopez who is bound in gold dress, black skirts and red outfit in several scenes will fight her way through the bizarre people crowding the club. At one point she has to face a woman dressed as a cat and a man holding whip and wearing mouse mask.
'Do It Well' is the lead single pulled from Lopez's upcoming album 'Brave' which is due out in the U.S. on October 9, the exact date she begins her joint tour with husband Marc Anthony. Expect the music video in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, another new song by Lopez called 'Mile in These Shoes' is utilized in the promo video of 'Desperate Housewives' for the dramedy's new season.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival