Jennifer Lopez on the Set of 'Do It Well' Music Video Shooting
Jennifer Lopez intends to get angry in her new music video for her new single 'Do It Well'. The singer plays a mother rescuing her son who is held captive washing dishes in the kitchen of a kinky club.
The video is directed by David LaChapelle and was shot in Los Angeles two weeks ago. Lopez who is bound in gold dress, black skirts and red outfit in several scenes will fight her way through the bizarre people crowding the club. At one point she has to face a woman dressed as a cat and a man holding whip and wearing mouse mask.
'Do It Well' is the lead single pulled from Lopez's upcoming album 'Brave' which is due out in the U.S. on October 9, the exact date she begins her joint tour with husband Marc Anthony. Expect the music video in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, another new song by Lopez called 'Mile in These Shoes' is utilized in the promo video of 'Desperate Housewives' for the dramedy's new season.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip