The Illustrated Man, Zack Snyder's New Commission from Warner Bros.
In the wake of his success on "300", more and more directing stints are coming for Zack Snyder from Warner Bros. Pictures.
After that of "Watchmen", the Green Bay, Wisconsin born filmmaker now is reportedly attached to both direct and produce "The Illustrated Man", a remake of the studio's 1969 feature of the same name starring Rod Steiger in the title role. Based on Ray Bradbury's collection of short stories published in 1951, the original concerns a man almost completely covered in tattoos who is looking for the woman drawing all the intricate designs which each turns out to hide a futuristic story.
While names to star have not yet been revealed, it is learned that "Watchmen" scribe Alex Tze will once again get together with Snyder to pen the project's screenplay. Meanwhile, Snyder's wife Deborah Snyder is on board to produce alongside Denise Di Novi and Frank Darabont with Wesley Coller and Alison Greenspan both executive producing.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler