Gwyneth Paltrow Is Getting Her Own Cooking Show
Let's cooking with Gwyneth Paltrow. The mother of two who has just jumped on the perfume bandwagon is now about to have her own cooking show. What a nice jump.
Paltrow, known as macrobiotic enthusiast, will take a two-month tour of Spain with chef Mario Batali, cooking and sampling the local delicacies as cameras following their every move.
"I eat all that [Spanish] stuff. The crazy fish things, the eels, I love it all," Paltrow said expressing her adoration for Spanish food. Meanwhile, a source tells the Daily Mail, "This is so far removed from what Gwyneth is used to that the show is sure to be a ratings winner. It can't fail. Even if it's proper car-crash TV it will be entertaining at least."
Paltrow will kick off the two-month tour in October. Channel 4 and ITV are bidding for the rights to show the program which is being made by the American channel PBS.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters