Gwyneth Paltrow Is Getting Her Own Cooking Show
Let's cooking with Gwyneth Paltrow. The mother of two who has just jumped on the perfume bandwagon is now about to have her own cooking show. What a nice jump.
Paltrow, known as macrobiotic enthusiast, will take a two-month tour of Spain with chef Mario Batali, cooking and sampling the local delicacies as cameras following their every move.
"I eat all that [Spanish] stuff. The crazy fish things, the eels, I love it all," Paltrow said expressing her adoration for Spanish food. Meanwhile, a source tells the Daily Mail, "This is so far removed from what Gwyneth is used to that the show is sure to be a ratings winner. It can't fail. Even if it's proper car-crash TV it will be entertaining at least."
Paltrow will kick off the two-month tour in October. Channel 4 and ITV are bidding for the rights to show the program which is being made by the American channel PBS.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern