Gwyneth Paltrow Is Getting Her Own Cooking Show
Let's cooking with Gwyneth Paltrow. The mother of two who has just jumped on the perfume bandwagon is now about to have her own cooking show. What a nice jump.
Paltrow, known as macrobiotic enthusiast, will take a two-month tour of Spain with chef Mario Batali, cooking and sampling the local delicacies as cameras following their every move.
"I eat all that [Spanish] stuff. The crazy fish things, the eels, I love it all," Paltrow said expressing her adoration for Spanish food. Meanwhile, a source tells the Daily Mail, "This is so far removed from what Gwyneth is used to that the show is sure to be a ratings winner. It can't fail. Even if it's proper car-crash TV it will be entertaining at least."
Paltrow will kick off the two-month tour in October. Channel 4 and ITV are bidding for the rights to show the program which is being made by the American channel PBS.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story