Gwyneth Paltrow Is Getting Her Own Cooking Show
Let's cooking with Gwyneth Paltrow. The mother of two who has just jumped on the perfume bandwagon is now about to have her own cooking show. What a nice jump.
Paltrow, known as macrobiotic enthusiast, will take a two-month tour of Spain with chef Mario Batali, cooking and sampling the local delicacies as cameras following their every move.
"I eat all that [Spanish] stuff. The crazy fish things, the eels, I love it all," Paltrow said expressing her adoration for Spanish food. Meanwhile, a source tells the Daily Mail, "This is so far removed from what Gwyneth is used to that the show is sure to be a ratings winner. It can't fail. Even if it's proper car-crash TV it will be entertaining at least."
Paltrow will kick off the two-month tour in October. Channel 4 and ITV are bidding for the rights to show the program which is being made by the American channel PBS.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms