Gwyneth Paltrow Is Getting Her Own Cooking Show
Let's cooking with Gwyneth Paltrow. The mother of two who has just jumped on the perfume bandwagon is now about to have her own cooking show. What a nice jump.
Paltrow, known as macrobiotic enthusiast, will take a two-month tour of Spain with chef Mario Batali, cooking and sampling the local delicacies as cameras following their every move.
"I eat all that [Spanish] stuff. The crazy fish things, the eels, I love it all," Paltrow said expressing her adoration for Spanish food. Meanwhile, a source tells the Daily Mail, "This is so far removed from what Gwyneth is used to that the show is sure to be a ratings winner. It can't fail. Even if it's proper car-crash TV it will be entertaining at least."
Paltrow will kick off the two-month tour in October. Channel 4 and ITV are bidding for the rights to show the program which is being made by the American channel PBS.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account