Kelly Osbourne Revealed the Identity of Her Boyfriend
Put to rest rumors on her dating Gym Class Heroes singer Travis McCoy, Kelly Osbourne has at last let slip the identity of her boyfriend.
Denied rumors she was spotted kissing McCoy at the Reading Festival in England at the weekend, Kelly said "Travis is just my friend. Seriously, I've got a boyfriend. He's called Jarred Corbell and he's in a band. He's lovely."
Kelly was seen getting close to McCoy last week at the Fall Out Boy party in London, and again last weekend at the Reading Festival, thus prompted rumors they are dating.
As of her career, Kelly has signed on to join the cast of the musical "Chicago" in London's West End. She is set to play Mama Morton, the prison matron, thus becoming the youngest performer to take on the role as she makes her debut in the West End theater district later this year.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth