Kelly Osbourne Revealed the Identity of Her Boyfriend
Put to rest rumors on her dating Gym Class Heroes singer Travis McCoy, Kelly Osbourne has at last let slip the identity of her boyfriend.
Denied rumors she was spotted kissing McCoy at the Reading Festival in England at the weekend, Kelly said "Travis is just my friend. Seriously, I've got a boyfriend. He's called Jarred Corbell and he's in a band. He's lovely."
Kelly was seen getting close to McCoy last week at the Fall Out Boy party in London, and again last weekend at the Reading Festival, thus prompted rumors they are dating.
As of her career, Kelly has signed on to join the cast of the musical "Chicago" in London's West End. She is set to play Mama Morton, the prison matron, thus becoming the youngest performer to take on the role as she makes her debut in the West End theater district later this year.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked