Kelly Osbourne Revealed the Identity of Her Boyfriend
Put to rest rumors on her dating Gym Class Heroes singer Travis McCoy, Kelly Osbourne has at last let slip the identity of her boyfriend.
Denied rumors she was spotted kissing McCoy at the Reading Festival in England at the weekend, Kelly said "Travis is just my friend. Seriously, I've got a boyfriend. He's called Jarred Corbell and he's in a band. He's lovely."
Kelly was seen getting close to McCoy last week at the Fall Out Boy party in London, and again last weekend at the Reading Festival, thus prompted rumors they are dating.
As of her career, Kelly has signed on to join the cast of the musical "Chicago" in London's West End. She is set to play Mama Morton, the prison matron, thus becoming the youngest performer to take on the role as she makes her debut in the West End theater district later this year.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences