Kelly Osbourne Revealed the Identity of Her Boyfriend
Put to rest rumors on her dating Gym Class Heroes singer Travis McCoy, Kelly Osbourne has at last let slip the identity of her boyfriend.
Denied rumors she was spotted kissing McCoy at the Reading Festival in England at the weekend, Kelly said "Travis is just my friend. Seriously, I've got a boyfriend. He's called Jarred Corbell and he's in a band. He's lovely."
Kelly was seen getting close to McCoy last week at the Fall Out Boy party in London, and again last weekend at the Reading Festival, thus prompted rumors they are dating.
As of her career, Kelly has signed on to join the cast of the musical "Chicago" in London's West End. She is set to play Mama Morton, the prison matron, thus becoming the youngest performer to take on the role as she makes her debut in the West End theater district later this year.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes