Kelly Osbourne Revealed the Identity of Her Boyfriend
Put to rest rumors on her dating Gym Class Heroes singer Travis McCoy, Kelly Osbourne has at last let slip the identity of her boyfriend.
Denied rumors she was spotted kissing McCoy at the Reading Festival in England at the weekend, Kelly said "Travis is just my friend. Seriously, I've got a boyfriend. He's called Jarred Corbell and he's in a band. He's lovely."
Kelly was seen getting close to McCoy last week at the Fall Out Boy party in London, and again last weekend at the Reading Festival, thus prompted rumors they are dating.
As of her career, Kelly has signed on to join the cast of the musical "Chicago" in London's West End. She is set to play Mama Morton, the prison matron, thus becoming the youngest performer to take on the role as she makes her debut in the West End theater district later this year.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'