Batman Gets Hung in New Dark Knight Set Image!
Obviously will raise the degree of curiosity surrounding "The Dark Knight", a set picture of the highly-anticipated project shockingly showing Batman being hung has surfaced online on Ain't It Cool News as pictured on the bottom.
The photo no doubt heightens the mystery about the flick's story while inevitably will prompt a number of questions in the minds of most Batman fans: What did the Caped Crusader do to receive such punishment? Is the figure hung really our hero himself or just anything else? And why would a lynch mob target him?
Surely has become one of the most-talked-about movies to come, "Knight" is the follow-up to 2005's "Batman Begins" in the revitalized superhero franchise and the first Batman film to not put the name "Batman" in the title. The role of the Joker was said to draw the interest of Robin Williams, Lachy Hulme, Paul Bettany, and Adrien Brody before it was finally given to Heath Ledger.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel