Batman Gets Hung in New Dark Knight Set Image!
Obviously will raise the degree of curiosity surrounding "The Dark Knight", a set picture of the highly-anticipated project shockingly showing Batman being hung has surfaced online on Ain't It Cool News as pictured on the bottom.
The photo no doubt heightens the mystery about the flick's story while inevitably will prompt a number of questions in the minds of most Batman fans: What did the Caped Crusader do to receive such punishment? Is the figure hung really our hero himself or just anything else? And why would a lynch mob target him?
Surely has become one of the most-talked-about movies to come, "Knight" is the follow-up to 2005's "Batman Begins" in the revitalized superhero franchise and the first Batman film to not put the name "Batman" in the title. The role of the Joker was said to draw the interest of Robin Williams, Lachy Hulme, Paul Bettany, and Adrien Brody before it was finally given to Heath Ledger.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival