Batman Gets Hung in New Dark Knight Set Image!
Obviously will raise the degree of curiosity surrounding "The Dark Knight", a set picture of the highly-anticipated project shockingly showing Batman being hung has surfaced online on Ain't It Cool News as pictured on the bottom.
The photo no doubt heightens the mystery about the flick's story while inevitably will prompt a number of questions in the minds of most Batman fans: What did the Caped Crusader do to receive such punishment? Is the figure hung really our hero himself or just anything else? And why would a lynch mob target him?
Surely has become one of the most-talked-about movies to come, "Knight" is the follow-up to 2005's "Batman Begins" in the revitalized superhero franchise and the first Batman film to not put the name "Batman" in the title. The role of the Joker was said to draw the interest of Robin Williams, Lachy Hulme, Paul Bettany, and Adrien Brody before it was finally given to Heath Ledger.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy