Elton John, Lopez and Celine Dion Invited to Criticize in X Factor
Elton John, Jennifer Lopez and Celine Dion have all been invited to judge British talent show The X Factor. Judge Simon Cowell would really like the three of them giving advice, tips and even critics to the contestants.
Interesting still, current judge Danii Minogue said that her sister Kylie Minogue will also make an appearance in the show. "My family are a big part in everything I do and this is a big part of my life," Dannii told the Sun. If yet it happens, Kylie will be featured in the 'themed week'.
Guest appearance is also expected from Series 3 winner, Leona Lewis, who will showcase tracks from her debut album. Other rumored guests are Westlife and Take That, both who have made appearances in the last season.
Sun reported that Cowell has planned nine live shows, with a different star every week. The new season has begun on ITV since August 18 and the series will run to around December 15.
In related news, Elton John will be honored by other musicians like Joss Stone, The Byrds' Roger McGuinn, Shawn Colvin and Aimee Mann on Oct. 10 at New York's Carnegie Hall. This concert will benefit Music For Youth Foundation, which provides music education to youth.
More Elton John News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns