Elton John, Lopez and Celine Dion Invited to Criticize in X Factor
Elton John, Jennifer Lopez and Celine Dion have all been invited to judge British talent show The X Factor. Judge Simon Cowell would really like the three of them giving advice, tips and even critics to the contestants.
Interesting still, current judge Danii Minogue said that her sister Kylie Minogue will also make an appearance in the show. "My family are a big part in everything I do and this is a big part of my life," Dannii told the Sun. If yet it happens, Kylie will be featured in the 'themed week'.
Guest appearance is also expected from Series 3 winner, Leona Lewis, who will showcase tracks from her debut album. Other rumored guests are Westlife and Take That, both who have made appearances in the last season.
Sun reported that Cowell has planned nine live shows, with a different star every week. The new season has begun on ITV since August 18 and the series will run to around December 15.
In related news, Elton John will be honored by other musicians like Joss Stone, The Byrds' Roger McGuinn, Shawn Colvin and Aimee Mann on Oct. 10 at New York's Carnegie Hall. This concert will benefit Music For Youth Foundation, which provides music education to youth.
More Elton John News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart