Elton John, Lopez and Celine Dion Invited to Criticize in X Factor
Elton John, Jennifer Lopez and Celine Dion have all been invited to judge British talent show The X Factor. Judge Simon Cowell would really like the three of them giving advice, tips and even critics to the contestants.
Interesting still, current judge Danii Minogue said that her sister Kylie Minogue will also make an appearance in the show. "My family are a big part in everything I do and this is a big part of my life," Dannii told the Sun. If yet it happens, Kylie will be featured in the 'themed week'.
Guest appearance is also expected from Series 3 winner, Leona Lewis, who will showcase tracks from her debut album. Other rumored guests are Westlife and Take That, both who have made appearances in the last season.
Sun reported that Cowell has planned nine live shows, with a different star every week. The new season has begun on ITV since August 18 and the series will run to around December 15.
In related news, Elton John will be honored by other musicians like Joss Stone, The Byrds' Roger McGuinn, Shawn Colvin and Aimee Mann on Oct. 10 at New York's Carnegie Hall. This concert will benefit Music For Youth Foundation, which provides music education to youth.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'