Toni Braxton Slammed Breast Cancer Reports
Contrary to heavy media reports, Toni Braxton has officially confirmed she's not battling breast cancer.
Responded to the false reports, the R&B singer-songwriter issued a statement to "Access Hollywood" Tuesday August 28th, saying "There has been a rumor circulating that I have been diagnosed with breast cancer. After feeling something uncomfortable in my left breast, I went in for a screening. I was very fortunate that they did not find anything and I am in great health. However, I encourage women to take their annual tests and suggested precautions to prevent this disease that continues to affect so many women."
Braxton, who is currently wowing fans with her "Toni Braxton: Revealed" show at the Flamingo hotel and casino, is reported yesterday to have been diagnosed with breast cancer two months ago and is secretly undergoing radiation treatment and chemotherapy.
"Toni is a fighter. She initially thought the worst, but doctors assured her the prognosis for her breast cancer is excellent," the National Enquirer quoted a family source as saying. "She still has moments when she gets upset and she may cry a little bit - but those moments don't last long."
We're glad somehow to know that she's okay and not suffering from breast cancer.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation