Toni Braxton Slammed Breast Cancer Reports
Contrary to heavy media reports, Toni Braxton has officially confirmed she's not battling breast cancer.
Responded to the false reports, the R&B singer-songwriter issued a statement to "Access Hollywood" Tuesday August 28th, saying "There has been a rumor circulating that I have been diagnosed with breast cancer. After feeling something uncomfortable in my left breast, I went in for a screening. I was very fortunate that they did not find anything and I am in great health. However, I encourage women to take their annual tests and suggested precautions to prevent this disease that continues to affect so many women."
Braxton, who is currently wowing fans with her "Toni Braxton: Revealed" show at the Flamingo hotel and casino, is reported yesterday to have been diagnosed with breast cancer two months ago and is secretly undergoing radiation treatment and chemotherapy.
"Toni is a fighter. She initially thought the worst, but doctors assured her the prognosis for her breast cancer is excellent," the National Enquirer quoted a family source as saying. "She still has moments when she gets upset and she may cry a little bit - but those moments don't last long."
We're glad somehow to know that she's okay and not suffering from breast cancer.
More Toni Braxton News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'