Elisha Cuthbert and Sean Avery Split
Elisha Cuthbert is back on the market. The Canadian actress is back on the single saddle again after reportedly broke up with boyfriend Sean Avery after almost two years together.
OK! magazine reported it was Cuthbert who ended the relationship several weeks ago. Still according to the publication, "Sean didn't appear to be brokenhearted about the breakup when he was spotted hitting on Elisha's good friend Paris Hilton at the LG House in Malibu on Aug. 26."
"When you asked Sean where Elisha was he shrugged his shoulders and said they had broken up," a source in the know revealed. However, friends of Cuthbert claim they're hoping the two can work it out with one of them saying, "She's a serial monogamist, jumping from one relationship to another."
Cuthbert and Avery, a New York Rangers hockey player, started dating in 2005 after the blonde actress ended her engagement to Trace Ayala, best friend and business partner of Justin Timberlake.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers