Elisha Cuthbert and Sean Avery Split
Elisha Cuthbert is back on the market. The Canadian actress is back on the single saddle again after reportedly broke up with boyfriend Sean Avery after almost two years together.
OK! magazine reported it was Cuthbert who ended the relationship several weeks ago. Still according to the publication, "Sean didn't appear to be brokenhearted about the breakup when he was spotted hitting on Elisha's good friend Paris Hilton at the LG House in Malibu on Aug. 26."
"When you asked Sean where Elisha was he shrugged his shoulders and said they had broken up," a source in the know revealed. However, friends of Cuthbert claim they're hoping the two can work it out with one of them saying, "She's a serial monogamist, jumping from one relationship to another."
Cuthbert and Avery, a New York Rangers hockey player, started dating in 2005 after the blonde actress ended her engagement to Trace Ayala, best friend and business partner of Justin Timberlake.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest