Elisha Cuthbert and Sean Avery Split
Elisha Cuthbert is back on the market. The Canadian actress is back on the single saddle again after reportedly broke up with boyfriend Sean Avery after almost two years together.
OK! magazine reported it was Cuthbert who ended the relationship several weeks ago. Still according to the publication, "Sean didn't appear to be brokenhearted about the breakup when he was spotted hitting on Elisha's good friend Paris Hilton at the LG House in Malibu on Aug. 26."
"When you asked Sean where Elisha was he shrugged his shoulders and said they had broken up," a source in the know revealed. However, friends of Cuthbert claim they're hoping the two can work it out with one of them saying, "She's a serial monogamist, jumping from one relationship to another."
Cuthbert and Avery, a New York Rangers hockey player, started dating in 2005 after the blonde actress ended her engagement to Trace Ayala, best friend and business partner of Justin Timberlake.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March