Elisha Cuthbert and Sean Avery Split
Elisha Cuthbert is back on the market. The Canadian actress is back on the single saddle again after reportedly broke up with boyfriend Sean Avery after almost two years together.
OK! magazine reported it was Cuthbert who ended the relationship several weeks ago. Still according to the publication, "Sean didn't appear to be brokenhearted about the breakup when he was spotted hitting on Elisha's good friend Paris Hilton at the LG House in Malibu on Aug. 26."
"When you asked Sean where Elisha was he shrugged his shoulders and said they had broken up," a source in the know revealed. However, friends of Cuthbert claim they're hoping the two can work it out with one of them saying, "She's a serial monogamist, jumping from one relationship to another."
Cuthbert and Avery, a New York Rangers hockey player, started dating in 2005 after the blonde actress ended her engagement to Trace Ayala, best friend and business partner of Justin Timberlake.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes