Elisha Cuthbert and Sean Avery Split
Elisha Cuthbert is back on the market. The Canadian actress is back on the single saddle again after reportedly broke up with boyfriend Sean Avery after almost two years together.
OK! magazine reported it was Cuthbert who ended the relationship several weeks ago. Still according to the publication, "Sean didn't appear to be brokenhearted about the breakup when he was spotted hitting on Elisha's good friend Paris Hilton at the LG House in Malibu on Aug. 26."
"When you asked Sean where Elisha was he shrugged his shoulders and said they had broken up," a source in the know revealed. However, friends of Cuthbert claim they're hoping the two can work it out with one of them saying, "She's a serial monogamist, jumping from one relationship to another."
Cuthbert and Avery, a New York Rangers hockey player, started dating in 2005 after the blonde actress ended her engagement to Trace Ayala, best friend and business partner of Justin Timberlake.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush