Jacinda Barrett and Hubby Gabriel Macht Welcome a Baby Girl
Jacinda Barrett is now a mother. The Australian actress gave birth to a baby girl, Satine Anais Geraldine Macht, Monday August 20th in Los Angeles.
"Mum and Satine are happy and healthy," her publicist tells People. No other details on the baby girl being released though.
Barrett married American actor Gabriel Macht on December 29, 2004. The couple confirmed they were expecting their first child together back in May.
Barrett, a model turned actress, made her first television appearance as a cast member on MTV's "The Real World: London." Macht, meanwhile, has appeared in such films as "The Good Shepherd" (2006) and "Because I Said So" (2007).
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young