Jacinda Barrett and Hubby Gabriel Macht Welcome a Baby Girl
Jacinda Barrett is now a mother. The Australian actress gave birth to a baby girl, Satine Anais Geraldine Macht, Monday August 20th in Los Angeles.
"Mum and Satine are happy and healthy," her publicist tells People. No other details on the baby girl being released though.
Barrett married American actor Gabriel Macht on December 29, 2004. The couple confirmed they were expecting their first child together back in May.
Barrett, a model turned actress, made her first television appearance as a cast member on MTV's "The Real World: London." Macht, meanwhile, has appeared in such films as "The Good Shepherd" (2006) and "Because I Said So" (2007).
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'