Jacinda Barrett and Hubby Gabriel Macht Welcome a Baby Girl
Jacinda Barrett is now a mother. The Australian actress gave birth to a baby girl, Satine Anais Geraldine Macht, Monday August 20th in Los Angeles.
"Mum and Satine are happy and healthy," her publicist tells People. No other details on the baby girl being released though.
Barrett married American actor Gabriel Macht on December 29, 2004. The couple confirmed they were expecting their first child together back in May.
Barrett, a model turned actress, made her first television appearance as a cast member on MTV's "The Real World: London." Macht, meanwhile, has appeared in such films as "The Good Shepherd" (2006) and "Because I Said So" (2007).
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip