Jacinda Barrett and Hubby Gabriel Macht Welcome a Baby Girl
Jacinda Barrett is now a mother. The Australian actress gave birth to a baby girl, Satine Anais Geraldine Macht, Monday August 20th in Los Angeles.
"Mum and Satine are happy and healthy," her publicist tells People. No other details on the baby girl being released though.
Barrett married American actor Gabriel Macht on December 29, 2004. The couple confirmed they were expecting their first child together back in May.
Barrett, a model turned actress, made her first television appearance as a cast member on MTV's "The Real World: London." Macht, meanwhile, has appeared in such films as "The Good Shepherd" (2006) and "Because I Said So" (2007).
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle