Jacinda Barrett and Hubby Gabriel Macht Welcome a Baby Girl
Jacinda Barrett is now a mother. The Australian actress gave birth to a baby girl, Satine Anais Geraldine Macht, Monday August 20th in Los Angeles.
"Mum and Satine are happy and healthy," her publicist tells People. No other details on the baby girl being released though.
Barrett married American actor Gabriel Macht on December 29, 2004. The couple confirmed they were expecting their first child together back in May.
Barrett, a model turned actress, made her first television appearance as a cast member on MTV's "The Real World: London." Macht, meanwhile, has appeared in such films as "The Good Shepherd" (2006) and "Because I Said So" (2007).
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans