James Van Der Beek to Guest Star on "Ugly Betty"
Dawson Leery turns "Ugly". Television and film actor James Van Der Beek, best known for his role as Dawson Leery in "Dawson's Creek," has landed a starring role in the hit TV dramedy "Ugly Betty."
Slated to guest star on an October episode of the series, the actor will play the owner of a fashion house who isn't impressed by transsexual Mode magazine editor Alexis Meade, played by Rebecca Romijn. His role will later on try to persuade Daniel Meade, Eric Mabius' role, to fire his transsexual sister.
"James Van Der Beek is playing the owner of Atlantic Attire. Apparently, he's scheduled to do business with Mode, but he has problems with Alexis being a transsexual," E! Online quoted a show insider as saying.
In addition to Van Der Beek, Freddy Rodriguez and designer Kenneth Cole have also been lined up for guest spots on the hit show, while Victoria Adams is slated to play a fat version of herself in a forthcoming episode of the comedy.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake