James Van Der Beek to Guest Star on "Ugly Betty"
Dawson Leery turns "Ugly". Television and film actor James Van Der Beek, best known for his role as Dawson Leery in "Dawson's Creek," has landed a starring role in the hit TV dramedy "Ugly Betty."
Slated to guest star on an October episode of the series, the actor will play the owner of a fashion house who isn't impressed by transsexual Mode magazine editor Alexis Meade, played by Rebecca Romijn. His role will later on try to persuade Daniel Meade, Eric Mabius' role, to fire his transsexual sister.
"James Van Der Beek is playing the owner of Atlantic Attire. Apparently, he's scheduled to do business with Mode, but he has problems with Alexis being a transsexual," E! Online quoted a show insider as saying.
In addition to Van Der Beek, Freddy Rodriguez and designer Kenneth Cole have also been lined up for guest spots on the hit show, while Victoria Adams is slated to play a fat version of herself in a forthcoming episode of the comedy.
More James Van Der Beek News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert