James Van Der Beek to Guest Star on "Ugly Betty"
Dawson Leery turns "Ugly". Television and film actor James Van Der Beek, best known for his role as Dawson Leery in "Dawson's Creek," has landed a starring role in the hit TV dramedy "Ugly Betty."
Slated to guest star on an October episode of the series, the actor will play the owner of a fashion house who isn't impressed by transsexual Mode magazine editor Alexis Meade, played by Rebecca Romijn. His role will later on try to persuade Daniel Meade, Eric Mabius' role, to fire his transsexual sister.
"James Van Der Beek is playing the owner of Atlantic Attire. Apparently, he's scheduled to do business with Mode, but he has problems with Alexis being a transsexual," E! Online quoted a show insider as saying.
In addition to Van Der Beek, Freddy Rodriguez and designer Kenneth Cole have also been lined up for guest spots on the hit show, while Victoria Adams is slated to play a fat version of herself in a forthcoming episode of the comedy.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life