James Van Der Beek to Guest Star on "Ugly Betty"
Dawson Leery turns "Ugly". Television and film actor James Van Der Beek, best known for his role as Dawson Leery in "Dawson's Creek," has landed a starring role in the hit TV dramedy "Ugly Betty."
Slated to guest star on an October episode of the series, the actor will play the owner of a fashion house who isn't impressed by transsexual Mode magazine editor Alexis Meade, played by Rebecca Romijn. His role will later on try to persuade Daniel Meade, Eric Mabius' role, to fire his transsexual sister.
"James Van Der Beek is playing the owner of Atlantic Attire. Apparently, he's scheduled to do business with Mode, but he has problems with Alexis being a transsexual," E! Online quoted a show insider as saying.
In addition to Van Der Beek, Freddy Rodriguez and designer Kenneth Cole have also been lined up for guest spots on the hit show, while Victoria Adams is slated to play a fat version of herself in a forthcoming episode of the comedy.
More James Van Der Beek News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off