James Van Der Beek to Guest Star on "Ugly Betty"
Dawson Leery turns "Ugly". Television and film actor James Van Der Beek, best known for his role as Dawson Leery in "Dawson's Creek," has landed a starring role in the hit TV dramedy "Ugly Betty."
Slated to guest star on an October episode of the series, the actor will play the owner of a fashion house who isn't impressed by transsexual Mode magazine editor Alexis Meade, played by Rebecca Romijn. His role will later on try to persuade Daniel Meade, Eric Mabius' role, to fire his transsexual sister.
"James Van Der Beek is playing the owner of Atlantic Attire. Apparently, he's scheduled to do business with Mode, but he has problems with Alexis being a transsexual," E! Online quoted a show insider as saying.
In addition to Van Der Beek, Freddy Rodriguez and designer Kenneth Cole have also been lined up for guest spots on the hit show, while Victoria Adams is slated to play a fat version of herself in a forthcoming episode of the comedy.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years