Zac Efron to Host Aussie Kids Choice Awards
Zac Efron has a new calling. It's hosting the upcoming Aussie Kids Choice Awards.
The "High School Musical" star is heading to Australia to serve as host of the 2007 Nickelodeon "Australian Kids Choice Awards," slated to be held October 10th later this year.
Efron is scheduled to arrive in Sydney in October and in addition to his hosting duties he will perform alongside Australian sensations, The Veronicas. "I'm so excited to be coming to Australia to host Nick's 'Kids Choice Awards,'" the 19-year-old actor said. "I can't wait to get down there and slime all the Aussie kids, it's going to be a blast."
Efron will be in Sydney Sept. 5th for the Australian premiere of the musical comedy "Hairspray" and is having the record-breaking "High School Musical 2" debuted on Disney Channel Australia on September 22nd.
Efron was recently named the "Choice Male Hottie" at this year annual Teen Choice Awards Sunday August 26th.
More Zac Efron News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'