Zac Efron to Host Aussie Kids Choice Awards
Zac Efron has a new calling. It's hosting the upcoming Aussie Kids Choice Awards.
The "High School Musical" star is heading to Australia to serve as host of the 2007 Nickelodeon "Australian Kids Choice Awards," slated to be held October 10th later this year.
Efron is scheduled to arrive in Sydney in October and in addition to his hosting duties he will perform alongside Australian sensations, The Veronicas. "I'm so excited to be coming to Australia to host Nick's 'Kids Choice Awards,'" the 19-year-old actor said. "I can't wait to get down there and slime all the Aussie kids, it's going to be a blast."
Efron will be in Sydney Sept. 5th for the Australian premiere of the musical comedy "Hairspray" and is having the record-breaking "High School Musical 2" debuted on Disney Channel Australia on September 22nd.
Efron was recently named the "Choice Male Hottie" at this year annual Teen Choice Awards Sunday August 26th.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered