Zac Efron to Host Aussie Kids Choice Awards
Zac Efron has a new calling. It's hosting the upcoming Aussie Kids Choice Awards.
The "High School Musical" star is heading to Australia to serve as host of the 2007 Nickelodeon "Australian Kids Choice Awards," slated to be held October 10th later this year.
Efron is scheduled to arrive in Sydney in October and in addition to his hosting duties he will perform alongside Australian sensations, The Veronicas. "I'm so excited to be coming to Australia to host Nick's 'Kids Choice Awards,'" the 19-year-old actor said. "I can't wait to get down there and slime all the Aussie kids, it's going to be a blast."
Efron will be in Sydney Sept. 5th for the Australian premiere of the musical comedy "Hairspray" and is having the record-breaking "High School Musical 2" debuted on Disney Channel Australia on September 22nd.
Efron was recently named the "Choice Male Hottie" at this year annual Teen Choice Awards Sunday August 26th.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'