Zac Efron to Host Aussie Kids Choice Awards
Zac Efron has a new calling. It's hosting the upcoming Aussie Kids Choice Awards.
The "High School Musical" star is heading to Australia to serve as host of the 2007 Nickelodeon "Australian Kids Choice Awards," slated to be held October 10th later this year.
Efron is scheduled to arrive in Sydney in October and in addition to his hosting duties he will perform alongside Australian sensations, The Veronicas. "I'm so excited to be coming to Australia to host Nick's 'Kids Choice Awards,'" the 19-year-old actor said. "I can't wait to get down there and slime all the Aussie kids, it's going to be a blast."
Efron will be in Sydney Sept. 5th for the Australian premiere of the musical comedy "Hairspray" and is having the record-breaking "High School Musical 2" debuted on Disney Channel Australia on September 22nd.
Efron was recently named the "Choice Male Hottie" at this year annual Teen Choice Awards Sunday August 26th.
More Zac Efron News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group