Britney Spears' Official Song to Hit Airwaves Next Week!
Britney Spears will officially release a brand new song on radio outlets according to insiders in Jive Records. A track called 'Gimme More' is ready to be launched next week and will be included in her come back album which is due 2008.
The up-beat song is Timbaland and protege Danja-produced which is still unknown to be a first single or a promotional track only. In July, it was reported that her new single is 'Get Back' which music video has been shot.
This month two tracks, a ballad and a rap, appeared online and are said to be Britney's new songs. However, it was later reported that they are old materials that didn't make the cut in her last albums.
Renown producer Sean Garrett said that a material that he did with Britney and Bloodshy is being held despite people's attempt to buy it. He also promised that the unnamed track will "shake up the world".
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered