Britney Spears' Official Song to Hit Airwaves Next Week!
Britney Spears will officially release a brand new song on radio outlets according to insiders in Jive Records. A track called 'Gimme More' is ready to be launched next week and will be included in her come back album which is due 2008.
The up-beat song is Timbaland and protege Danja-produced which is still unknown to be a first single or a promotional track only. In July, it was reported that her new single is 'Get Back' which music video has been shot.
This month two tracks, a ballad and a rap, appeared online and are said to be Britney's new songs. However, it was later reported that they are old materials that didn't make the cut in her last albums.
Renown producer Sean Garrett said that a material that he did with Britney and Bloodshy is being held despite people's attempt to buy it. He also promised that the unnamed track will "shake up the world".
More Britney Spears News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked