Britney Spears' Official Song to Hit Airwaves Next Week!
Britney Spears will officially release a brand new song on radio outlets according to insiders in Jive Records. A track called 'Gimme More' is ready to be launched next week and will be included in her come back album which is due 2008.
The up-beat song is Timbaland and protege Danja-produced which is still unknown to be a first single or a promotional track only. In July, it was reported that her new single is 'Get Back' which music video has been shot.
This month two tracks, a ballad and a rap, appeared online and are said to be Britney's new songs. However, it was later reported that they are old materials that didn't make the cut in her last albums.
Renown producer Sean Garrett said that a material that he did with Britney and Bloodshy is being held despite people's attempt to buy it. He also promised that the unnamed track will "shake up the world".
More Britney Spears News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift