Britney Spears' Official Song to Hit Airwaves Next Week!
Britney Spears will officially release a brand new song on radio outlets according to insiders in Jive Records. A track called 'Gimme More' is ready to be launched next week and will be included in her come back album which is due 2008.
The up-beat song is Timbaland and protege Danja-produced which is still unknown to be a first single or a promotional track only. In July, it was reported that her new single is 'Get Back' which music video has been shot.
This month two tracks, a ballad and a rap, appeared online and are said to be Britney's new songs. However, it was later reported that they are old materials that didn't make the cut in her last albums.
Renown producer Sean Garrett said that a material that he did with Britney and Bloodshy is being held despite people's attempt to buy it. He also promised that the unnamed track will "shake up the world".
More Britney Spears News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series