Britney Spears' Official Song to Hit Airwaves Next Week!
Britney Spears will officially release a brand new song on radio outlets according to insiders in Jive Records. A track called 'Gimme More' is ready to be launched next week and will be included in her come back album which is due 2008.
The up-beat song is Timbaland and protege Danja-produced which is still unknown to be a first single or a promotional track only. In July, it was reported that her new single is 'Get Back' which music video has been shot.
This month two tracks, a ballad and a rap, appeared online and are said to be Britney's new songs. However, it was later reported that they are old materials that didn't make the cut in her last albums.
Renown producer Sean Garrett said that a material that he did with Britney and Bloodshy is being held despite people's attempt to buy it. He also promised that the unnamed track will "shake up the world".
More Britney Spears News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert