Police Log Confirms Owen Wilson Tried to Commit Suicide
There it is, after days of chatter and speculation it is finally confirmed that Owen Wilson's medical emergency Sunday August 26th was an attempted suicide. A "call to service" report from the Santa Monica Police Department, obtained by CelebTV.com, shows that the 911 call from the actor's home was made because he tried to commit suicide.
The log shows the 911 call was received on Sunday at 12:08:16 p.m. The incident was "cleared" almost five hours later at 5:07:16 p.m. The log doesn't indicate who made the call, but lists "attempt suicide" as the reason for it.
No confirmation just yet on why Owen tried to end his life but rumors are mounting that the incident occurred shortly after he had a vicious quarrel with an unidentified friend. His publicist, however, declined to comment on that matter.
Owen was initially rushed to St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica and later on moved to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. He's said to be in good condition and has released a statement through his rep, saying "I respectfully ask that the media allow me to receive care and heal in private during this difficult time."
Watch the Owen Wilson suicide call documents obtained by CelebTV.com in the video below.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer