Soul Singer Toni Braxton Is Battling Breast Cancer
In another dose of bad news for Toni Braxton following her being sued by her fashion designer for bounced check, the soul singer is battling breast cancer.
Braxton, who is currently wowing fans with her "Toni Braxton: Revealed" show at the Flamingo hotel and casino, was diagnosed with the disease two months ago and is secretly undergoing radiation treatment and chemotherapy, the National Enquirer reported.
"Toni is a fighter. She initially thought the worst, but doctors assured her the prognosis for her breast cancer is excellent," the National Enquirer quoted a family source as saying. "She still has moments when she gets upset and she may cry a little bit - but those moments don't last long."
Braxton was being slapped by a lawsuit filed by her fashion designer Anthony Franco earlier this month, who accused her to have paid him "insufficient funds" for clothes he designed for her "Toni Revealed" show in Las Vegas which was kicked off August last year.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards