Soul Singer Toni Braxton Is Battling Breast Cancer
In another dose of bad news for Toni Braxton following her being sued by her fashion designer for bounced check, the soul singer is battling breast cancer.
Braxton, who is currently wowing fans with her "Toni Braxton: Revealed" show at the Flamingo hotel and casino, was diagnosed with the disease two months ago and is secretly undergoing radiation treatment and chemotherapy, the National Enquirer reported.
"Toni is a fighter. She initially thought the worst, but doctors assured her the prognosis for her breast cancer is excellent," the National Enquirer quoted a family source as saying. "She still has moments when she gets upset and she may cry a little bit - but those moments don't last long."
Braxton was being slapped by a lawsuit filed by her fashion designer Anthony Franco earlier this month, who accused her to have paid him "insufficient funds" for clothes he designed for her "Toni Revealed" show in Las Vegas which was kicked off August last year.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months