Soul Singer Toni Braxton Is Battling Breast Cancer
In another dose of bad news for Toni Braxton following her being sued by her fashion designer for bounced check, the soul singer is battling breast cancer.
Braxton, who is currently wowing fans with her "Toni Braxton: Revealed" show at the Flamingo hotel and casino, was diagnosed with the disease two months ago and is secretly undergoing radiation treatment and chemotherapy, the National Enquirer reported.
"Toni is a fighter. She initially thought the worst, but doctors assured her the prognosis for her breast cancer is excellent," the National Enquirer quoted a family source as saying. "She still has moments when she gets upset and she may cry a little bit - but those moments don't last long."
Braxton was being slapped by a lawsuit filed by her fashion designer Anthony Franco earlier this month, who accused her to have paid him "insufficient funds" for clothes he designed for her "Toni Revealed" show in Las Vegas which was kicked off August last year.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl