Soul Singer Toni Braxton Is Battling Breast Cancer
In another dose of bad news for Toni Braxton following her being sued by her fashion designer for bounced check, the soul singer is battling breast cancer.
Braxton, who is currently wowing fans with her "Toni Braxton: Revealed" show at the Flamingo hotel and casino, was diagnosed with the disease two months ago and is secretly undergoing radiation treatment and chemotherapy, the National Enquirer reported.
"Toni is a fighter. She initially thought the worst, but doctors assured her the prognosis for her breast cancer is excellent," the National Enquirer quoted a family source as saying. "She still has moments when she gets upset and she may cry a little bit - but those moments don't last long."
Braxton was being slapped by a lawsuit filed by her fashion designer Anthony Franco earlier this month, who accused her to have paid him "insufficient funds" for clothes he designed for her "Toni Revealed" show in Las Vegas which was kicked off August last year.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding