Jennifer Aniston Found Love in Another Brad, Bradley Cooper
Jennifer Aniston found a new love in another Brad. The movie siren is dating actor Bradley Cooper, it has been reported.
Not without reason, but speculation on their romance is presumably prompted by their being seen enjoying romantic candlelit dinner shortly after they were being introduced to one another by friend Drew Barrymore.
A source close to Aniston was quoted as saying, "Jen was amazed and laughing at the fact that they might have been in a Twilight Zone scene about parallel worlds colliding."
Cooper has just signed marriage dissolution paper with his soon to be ex-wife Jennifer Esposito Friday August 24th and they will have their divorce finalized by November 10th later this year. That means there's still a good chance for Cooper and Aniston to begin a new romantic relationship.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers