Ashley Tisdale Dating Her Back-Up Dancer Jared Murillo
Another love is in the air in "High School Musical." The hit TV movie star Ashley Tisdale is fallen in love with her back up dancer Jared Murillo.
Tisdale, 22, and Murillo, 19, are "hopelessly in love," Murillo's dad Alex told the press recently adding that they've been dating since early November last year.
Tisdale became popular among young audiences for playing Sharpay Evans in the Disney Channel Original Movie "High School Musical." Murillo, meanwhile, is her back up dancer who once appeared on her "Be Good To Me" music video.
More about Murillo, was one of the principle dancers in the HSM touring concert, he in addition is 2006's U.S. National Youth Latin Championship with partner Lacey Schwimmer from "So You Think You Can Dance."
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two