Ashley Tisdale Dating Her Back-Up Dancer Jared Murillo
Another love is in the air in "High School Musical." The hit TV movie star Ashley Tisdale is fallen in love with her back up dancer Jared Murillo.
Tisdale, 22, and Murillo, 19, are "hopelessly in love," Murillo's dad Alex told the press recently adding that they've been dating since early November last year.
Tisdale became popular among young audiences for playing Sharpay Evans in the Disney Channel Original Movie "High School Musical." Murillo, meanwhile, is her back up dancer who once appeared on her "Be Good To Me" music video.
More about Murillo, was one of the principle dancers in the HSM touring concert, he in addition is 2006's U.S. National Youth Latin Championship with partner Lacey Schwimmer from "So You Think You Can Dance."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked