Ashley Tisdale Dating Her Back-Up Dancer Jared Murillo
Another love is in the air in "High School Musical." The hit TV movie star Ashley Tisdale is fallen in love with her back up dancer Jared Murillo.
Tisdale, 22, and Murillo, 19, are "hopelessly in love," Murillo's dad Alex told the press recently adding that they've been dating since early November last year.
Tisdale became popular among young audiences for playing Sharpay Evans in the Disney Channel Original Movie "High School Musical." Murillo, meanwhile, is her back up dancer who once appeared on her "Be Good To Me" music video.
More about Murillo, was one of the principle dancers in the HSM touring concert, he in addition is 2006's U.S. National Youth Latin Championship with partner Lacey Schwimmer from "So You Think You Can Dance."
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'