Ashley Tisdale Dating Her Back-Up Dancer Jared Murillo
Another love is in the air in "High School Musical." The hit TV movie star Ashley Tisdale is fallen in love with her back up dancer Jared Murillo.
Tisdale, 22, and Murillo, 19, are "hopelessly in love," Murillo's dad Alex told the press recently adding that they've been dating since early November last year.
Tisdale became popular among young audiences for playing Sharpay Evans in the Disney Channel Original Movie "High School Musical." Murillo, meanwhile, is her back up dancer who once appeared on her "Be Good To Me" music video.
More about Murillo, was one of the principle dancers in the HSM touring concert, he in addition is 2006's U.S. National Youth Latin Championship with partner Lacey Schwimmer from "So You Think You Can Dance."
More Ashley Tisdale News
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie