Ashley Tisdale Dating Her Back-Up Dancer Jared Murillo
Another love is in the air in "High School Musical." The hit TV movie star Ashley Tisdale is fallen in love with her back up dancer Jared Murillo.
Tisdale, 22, and Murillo, 19, are "hopelessly in love," Murillo's dad Alex told the press recently adding that they've been dating since early November last year.
Tisdale became popular among young audiences for playing Sharpay Evans in the Disney Channel Original Movie "High School Musical." Murillo, meanwhile, is her back up dancer who once appeared on her "Be Good To Me" music video.
More about Murillo, was one of the principle dancers in the HSM touring concert, he in addition is 2006's U.S. National Youth Latin Championship with partner Lacey Schwimmer from "So You Think You Can Dance."
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage