Daft Punk Chronicle Their Second Live Album
French electronic Daft Punk finally put their performance into a live album dubbed 'Punk Alive 2007' which is due November 20. The album contains footage taken from the June 14 show in Paris' Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, featuring the duo playing first hometown show in 10 years.
The live album that marks the band's second after 2001's 'Punk Alive 1997', will be released in two formats. A single CD edition and a two-disc set attached with a 50-page book are both offered via Virgin with the latter featuring five extra tracks from the show's encore.
Live 'Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger' will be released as a single which is accompanied with a Oliver Gondry-directed video and footage shot by fans during an Aug. 9 show at Coney Island in Brooklyn, N.Y.
According to their MySpace post, the duo will headline Vegoose Festival in Las Vegas on October 27. Among acts sharing stage with them in the festival are Rage Against the Machine, Muse and Queens of the Stone Age.
The full track-listing for 'Punk Alive 2007':
- Robot Rock
- Oh Yeah
- Touch It
- Television Rules the Nation
- Too Long
- Steam Machine
- Around the World
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
- Too Long
- Face to Face
- Short Circuit
- One More Time
- Aerodynamic Beats
- Forget About the World
- Prime Time Of Your Life
- Rollin' And Scratchin'
- Da Funk
- Human After All
- One More Time (Reprise)
- Music Sounds Better With You
- Stardust (Instrumental)
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?