Malawian Official to Assess Madonna's Suitability to Adopt David Banda
The time has come and it would better for Madonna to have herself well prepared, or else she would lose the chance to obtain the permanent adoption of Malawian son David Banda. An official from Malawi has been given the go-ahead to visit the pop star and her husband Guy Ritchie on September 4th and stay with her family for two weeks to determine if she should finally and officially fully adopt the little boy.
"There has been a change of mind by my government minister and she has allowed me to leave for the UK on September 4 and I am expected to spend two weeks," social worker Penstone Kilembe said in a statement revealed that Madonna's attempts to adopt David hit a snag earlier this month when the Malawian minister of women and child development refused to grant him permission to travel to Britain to assess their suitability.
It was reported at that time that Kilembe was prevented from traveling to Britain because he had accepted a plane ticket and money from Madonna without government approval. Kilembe, however, denied the reports, saying "What we had with the minister was just a misunderstanding and that has been resolved. Madonna herself has been informed about the new proposed dates because she has been looking forward to this so that her adoption process is not hampered."
Earlier this month, Madonna battled to stop the spread of her naked photos which she sent to her then-boyfriend James Albright in the early 90s as it harm her chances to acquire the adoption permanently.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked