Wentworth Miller Goes Public with His Gay Boyfriend
Wentworth Miller is gay and he's making it public. After his much denial, the hunk finally comes out of the closet with his sex orientation as he's been spotted out and about with his rumored gay partner Luke McFarlane over the weekend.
Miller and McFarlane have been together for quite a while, but are trying hard to keep their relationship away from public. In fact, the twosome was spotted getting together on Saturday August 25th walking down the streets of Los Angeles and guess what they looked more than just friends.
Luke McFarlane is the ex-boyfriend of "Grey's Anatomy" star T. R. Knight and is best known for his stint as actor Matthew Rhys' boyfriend on ABC's "Brothers & Sisters." He and Miller were first reported dating back in June.
Miller has previously told the press he's not gay, insisted the real reason that he doesn't date is that his hectic shooting schedule doesn't allow him any time.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert