Wentworth Miller Goes Public with His Gay Boyfriend
Wentworth Miller is gay and he's making it public. After his much denial, the hunk finally comes out of the closet with his sex orientation as he's been spotted out and about with his rumored gay partner Luke McFarlane over the weekend.
Miller and McFarlane have been together for quite a while, but are trying hard to keep their relationship away from public. In fact, the twosome was spotted getting together on Saturday August 25th walking down the streets of Los Angeles and guess what they looked more than just friends.
Luke McFarlane is the ex-boyfriend of "Grey's Anatomy" star T. R. Knight and is best known for his stint as actor Matthew Rhys' boyfriend on ABC's "Brothers & Sisters." He and Miller were first reported dating back in June.
Miller has previously told the press he's not gay, insisted the real reason that he doesn't date is that his hectic shooting schedule doesn't allow him any time.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie