Wentworth Miller Goes Public with His Gay Boyfriend
Wentworth Miller is gay and he's making it public. After his much denial, the hunk finally comes out of the closet with his sex orientation as he's been spotted out and about with his rumored gay partner Luke McFarlane over the weekend.
Miller and McFarlane have been together for quite a while, but are trying hard to keep their relationship away from public. In fact, the twosome was spotted getting together on Saturday August 25th walking down the streets of Los Angeles and guess what they looked more than just friends.
Luke McFarlane is the ex-boyfriend of "Grey's Anatomy" star T. R. Knight and is best known for his stint as actor Matthew Rhys' boyfriend on ABC's "Brothers & Sisters." He and Miller were first reported dating back in June.
Miller has previously told the press he's not gay, insisted the real reason that he doesn't date is that his hectic shooting schedule doesn't allow him any time.
More Wentworth Miller News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding