The Last Goodnight's 'Poison Kiss' Out Now!
Look out for this summer's hottest release. The Last Goodnight's debut album 'Poison Kiss' is flying to the shelves today (August 28) via Virgin.
The rock band will also make their Canadian live performance at 99.9 MIX FM's 16th Annual Beachfest on Sunday, September 2 at Sunnyside Park - Beaches West in Toronto. And as previously reported, they will jump in a 31-city tour with American Idol's Elliott Yamin starting October 5 in Chicago, I.L.
'Poison Kiss' presents the blend of rock, pop and soul which the band are very apt at. "We wanted to write great songs that no one ever heard before," said singer Kurtis John. The 12 tracks are thick in classic '80s rock influences topped with modern resonance.
First single 'Pictures of You' has been a huge hit in many radio outlets and it was used as the promotional theme song for ABC's hit TV series 'Brothers & Sisters'. "It is for everyone in life who's ever missed out on an opportunity and wonders what might have been," John explained of the idea of the song. "It's basically about the feeling you get looking at an old picture of yourself."
Win a copy of The Last Goodnight's 'Poison Kiss' here!.
'Pictures of You':
'Pictures of You' Music Video:
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video