Owen Wilson in Good Condition, Asks for Privacy Following Suicide Attempt
How is he doing following the much reported suicide attempt? Owen Wilson is said to be in "good condition" at Cedars Sinai Medical Centre in the Beverly Hills area.
The Oscar-nominated film actor was rushed to St. John's hospital in Santa Monica, California on Sunday August 26th by ambulance after police and paramedics responded to a 911 call from his home shortly after noon following a suicide attempt.
Later that day it was reported that Owen had been transferred to another hospital in stable condition after his wrist was sutured and bandaged.
And on Monday August 27th, Owen issued a statement, saying "I respectfully ask that the media allow me to receive care and heal in private during this difficult time."
No further explanation just yet from the actor's camp on what is really going on. But, it is widely believed that Owen tried to commit suicide after being depressed for several months, and that it was his brother Luke Wilson who first found him. Brother Andrew Wilson and parents, Robert Andrew Wilson and Laura Cunningham Wilson, were all seen at the medical center.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen