Owen Wilson in Good Condition, Asks for Privacy Following Suicide Attempt
How is he doing following the much reported suicide attempt? Owen Wilson is said to be in "good condition" at Cedars Sinai Medical Centre in the Beverly Hills area.
The Oscar-nominated film actor was rushed to St. John's hospital in Santa Monica, California on Sunday August 26th by ambulance after police and paramedics responded to a 911 call from his home shortly after noon following a suicide attempt.
Later that day it was reported that Owen had been transferred to another hospital in stable condition after his wrist was sutured and bandaged.
And on Monday August 27th, Owen issued a statement, saying "I respectfully ask that the media allow me to receive care and heal in private during this difficult time."
No further explanation just yet from the actor's camp on what is really going on. But, it is widely believed that Owen tried to commit suicide after being depressed for several months, and that it was his brother Luke Wilson who first found him. Brother Andrew Wilson and parents, Robert Andrew Wilson and Laura Cunningham Wilson, were all seen at the medical center.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt