Paulina Rubio Pregnant
This just in, Paulina Rubio is pregnant. The Grammy and Latin Grammy-nominated Mexican singer and actress reportedly pregnant with her first child with husband Nicolas Vallejo Najera.
"She's been pregnant for a few months. I don't know exactly how many... She is very happy," the singer's best friend, socialite Liliana Sada Melo, was quoted by Website Lossip.com as saying.
Paulina and Nicolas, a Spanish public relations executive, exchanged vows in Xcaret, a Mexican eco-tourism park on the Mayan Riviera on April 30, 2007.
No official confirmation just yet from Paulina concerning the pregnancy report.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival