Paulina Rubio Pregnant
This just in, Paulina Rubio is pregnant. The Grammy and Latin Grammy-nominated Mexican singer and actress reportedly pregnant with her first child with husband Nicolas Vallejo Najera.
"She's been pregnant for a few months. I don't know exactly how many... She is very happy," the singer's best friend, socialite Liliana Sada Melo, was quoted by Website Lossip.com as saying.
Paulina and Nicolas, a Spanish public relations executive, exchanged vows in Xcaret, a Mexican eco-tourism park on the Mayan Riviera on April 30, 2007.
No official confirmation just yet from Paulina concerning the pregnancy report.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest