Goo Goo Dolls Releasing 1st Volume of Retrospective Album
Rock band Goo Goo Dolls are releasing the first volume of their retrospective collection. Titled 'Greatest Hits, Vol. 1', the album will have fourteen tracks compiled from the band's previous hits including 'Iris' until the recent 'Before It's Too Late (Sam and Mikaela's Theme)'.
Beside the 'Transformers' soundtrack, there's also a theme song for 'Treasure Planet' called 'I'm Still Here (Jim's Theme) that frontman Johnny Rzeznik did as a solo in 2002. The compilation will be dropped in stores November 13 via Warner Bros. Records.
The rest of the band's hits are saved for the second volume that is arriving early next year. Unlike the first one, it will feature new recordings, some rarities, B-Sides, covers and remixes plus a DVD showing the band performed at Denver's Red Rocks in June.
They have been in North American tour since early this month and will continue to do so until September 21 in Cedar City, UT. But "due to the inclement weather the Midwest has seen over the last few days", the band cancel August 28 gig in Tower City and change it to September 26 at the Agora Theatre. Tickets purchased for the August show will be valid for the September one.
Tracklisting of 'Greatest Hits, Vol. 1':
- "Black Balloon"
- "Here Is Gone"
- "Big Machine"
- "Better Days"
- "Stay With You"
- "Let Love In"
- "Before It's Too Late"
- "Feel the Silence"
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby