Goo Goo Dolls Releasing 1st Volume of Retrospective Album
Rock band Goo Goo Dolls are releasing the first volume of their retrospective collection. Titled 'Greatest Hits, Vol. 1', the album will have fourteen tracks compiled from the band's previous hits including 'Iris' until the recent 'Before It's Too Late (Sam and Mikaela's Theme)'.
Beside the 'Transformers' soundtrack, there's also a theme song for 'Treasure Planet' called 'I'm Still Here (Jim's Theme) that frontman Johnny Rzeznik did as a solo in 2002. The compilation will be dropped in stores November 13 via Warner Bros. Records.
The rest of the band's hits are saved for the second volume that is arriving early next year. Unlike the first one, it will feature new recordings, some rarities, B-Sides, covers and remixes plus a DVD showing the band performed at Denver's Red Rocks in June.
They have been in North American tour since early this month and will continue to do so until September 21 in Cedar City, UT. But "due to the inclement weather the Midwest has seen over the last few days", the band cancel August 28 gig in Tower City and change it to September 26 at the Agora Theatre. Tickets purchased for the August show will be valid for the September one.
Tracklisting of 'Greatest Hits, Vol. 1':
- "Black Balloon"
- "Here Is Gone"
- "Big Machine"
- "Better Days"
- "Stay With You"
- "Let Love In"
- "Before It's Too Late"
- "Feel the Silence"
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal