Amber Tamblyn Signed on for CBS' Russell Girl
Here it comes Joan of Arcadia about to make her return to the small screen. Amber Tamblyn, who came to fame as the title character on TV series "Joan of Arcadia" (2003-2005), has signed on to star in CBS' upcoming season of "The Russell Girl."
The actress and poet is said to have been billed to play a small-town girl who attempts to escape her past by moving to Chicago. She then heading back home and is forced to deal with the tragedy she left behind.
Working on the project are Jill Blotevogel who's in hand writing the script, Jeff Bleckner who will give hand to direct, and Brent Shields who will serve as executive producer.
Shooting of "The Russell Girl" is set to take place in Toronto beginning on September 4th. It reportedly will air as the second presentation (in February) of the Hallmark Hall of Fame's 57th season.
Tamblyn's other projects including "Spring Breakdown", "Normal Adolescent Behavior," and "Blackout (II)" just to name a few.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018