Amber Tamblyn Signed on for CBS' Russell Girl
Here it comes Joan of Arcadia about to make her return to the small screen. Amber Tamblyn, who came to fame as the title character on TV series "Joan of Arcadia" (2003-2005), has signed on to star in CBS' upcoming season of "The Russell Girl."
The actress and poet is said to have been billed to play a small-town girl who attempts to escape her past by moving to Chicago. She then heading back home and is forced to deal with the tragedy she left behind.
Working on the project are Jill Blotevogel who's in hand writing the script, Jeff Bleckner who will give hand to direct, and Brent Shields who will serve as executive producer.
Shooting of "The Russell Girl" is set to take place in Toronto beginning on September 4th. It reportedly will air as the second presentation (in February) of the Hallmark Hall of Fame's 57th season.
Tamblyn's other projects including "Spring Breakdown", "Normal Adolescent Behavior," and "Blackout (II)" just to name a few.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce