Amber Tamblyn Signed on for CBS' Russell Girl
Here it comes Joan of Arcadia about to make her return to the small screen. Amber Tamblyn, who came to fame as the title character on TV series "Joan of Arcadia" (2003-2005), has signed on to star in CBS' upcoming season of "The Russell Girl."
The actress and poet is said to have been billed to play a small-town girl who attempts to escape her past by moving to Chicago. She then heading back home and is forced to deal with the tragedy she left behind.
Working on the project are Jill Blotevogel who's in hand writing the script, Jeff Bleckner who will give hand to direct, and Brent Shields who will serve as executive producer.
Shooting of "The Russell Girl" is set to take place in Toronto beginning on September 4th. It reportedly will air as the second presentation (in February) of the Hallmark Hall of Fame's 57th season.
Tamblyn's other projects including "Spring Breakdown", "Normal Adolescent Behavior," and "Blackout (II)" just to name a few.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance