Russell Crowe to Make Appearance in The Dark Knight?
From one highly-anticipated film project to another, there his name now gets linked to.
In the middle of heavy rumors on his inclusion in "Star Trek", new tidbit has surfaced pointing out that Russell Crowe will also take part in "The Dark Knight", and the scoop looks convincing as it came from none other than the Caped Crusader's portrayer himself, Christian Bale.
"Russellís going to actually be in the new BATMAN movie, which is a big surprise and I want to reveal it to everybody right now," so said Bale to iF Magazine while promoting his new Western flick "3:10 to Yuma" which Crowe also stars in.
It's hard to say whether Bale was merely playing around with the saying since the actor is not known as a person who jokes. Nevertheless, it will be great to have another Hollywood household name in the cast also fun to guess what role Crowe is playing if Bale really means it.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom