Russell Crowe to Make Appearance in The Dark Knight?
From one highly-anticipated film project to another, there his name now gets linked to.
In the middle of heavy rumors on his inclusion in "Star Trek", new tidbit has surfaced pointing out that Russell Crowe will also take part in "The Dark Knight", and the scoop looks convincing as it came from none other than the Caped Crusader's portrayer himself, Christian Bale.
"Russellís going to actually be in the new BATMAN movie, which is a big surprise and I want to reveal it to everybody right now," so said Bale to iF Magazine while promoting his new Western flick "3:10 to Yuma" which Crowe also stars in.
It's hard to say whether Bale was merely playing around with the saying since the actor is not known as a person who jokes. Nevertheless, it will be great to have another Hollywood household name in the cast also fun to guess what role Crowe is playing if Bale really means it.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC