Russell Crowe to Make Appearance in The Dark Knight?
From one highly-anticipated film project to another, there his name now gets linked to.
In the middle of heavy rumors on his inclusion in "Star Trek", new tidbit has surfaced pointing out that Russell Crowe will also take part in "The Dark Knight", and the scoop looks convincing as it came from none other than the Caped Crusader's portrayer himself, Christian Bale.
"Russellís going to actually be in the new BATMAN movie, which is a big surprise and I want to reveal it to everybody right now," so said Bale to iF Magazine while promoting his new Western flick "3:10 to Yuma" which Crowe also stars in.
It's hard to say whether Bale was merely playing around with the saying since the actor is not known as a person who jokes. Nevertheless, it will be great to have another Hollywood household name in the cast also fun to guess what role Crowe is playing if Bale really means it.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service