Russell Crowe to Make Appearance in The Dark Knight?
From one highly-anticipated film project to another, there his name now gets linked to.
In the middle of heavy rumors on his inclusion in "Star Trek", new tidbit has surfaced pointing out that Russell Crowe will also take part in "The Dark Knight", and the scoop looks convincing as it came from none other than the Caped Crusader's portrayer himself, Christian Bale.
"Russellís going to actually be in the new BATMAN movie, which is a big surprise and I want to reveal it to everybody right now," so said Bale to iF Magazine while promoting his new Western flick "3:10 to Yuma" which Crowe also stars in.
It's hard to say whether Bale was merely playing around with the saying since the actor is not known as a person who jokes. Nevertheless, it will be great to have another Hollywood household name in the cast also fun to guess what role Crowe is playing if Bale really means it.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?