Russell Crowe to Make Appearance in The Dark Knight?
From one highly-anticipated film project to another, there his name now gets linked to.
In the middle of heavy rumors on his inclusion in "Star Trek", new tidbit has surfaced pointing out that Russell Crowe will also take part in "The Dark Knight", and the scoop looks convincing as it came from none other than the Caped Crusader's portrayer himself, Christian Bale.
"Russellís going to actually be in the new BATMAN movie, which is a big surprise and I want to reveal it to everybody right now," so said Bale to iF Magazine while promoting his new Western flick "3:10 to Yuma" which Crowe also stars in.
It's hard to say whether Bale was merely playing around with the saying since the actor is not known as a person who jokes. Nevertheless, it will be great to have another Hollywood household name in the cast also fun to guess what role Crowe is playing if Bale really means it.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding