Man Arrested in Kirsten Dunst's Hotel Room Robbery
Kirsten Dunst gets robbed. The movie siren had some of her stuffs stolen from her penthouse suite at the SoHo Grand hotel, Manhattan two weeks ago while she was in town to shoot scenes for a forthcoming film called "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People."
Two thieves broke into Dunst's hotel room at about 5 a.m. on August 9th, while the beauty left to work on location, and stole two designer bags, $2,500 in cash, credit and ID cards, two digital cameras, a cellphone and an iPod music player. A surveillance camera captured the burglars leaving the hotel with those items.
One of the two suspects, identified as Jarrod Beinerman, 33, was being held on $50,000 bond after being arraigned in a Manhattan court Wednesday August 22nd on burglary and grand larceny charges. He had been arrested after going to a Brooklyn court for an unrelated case Tuesday August 21st.
Meanwhile, police said they were searching for his accomplice, whose name they know. Authorities have since recovered credit cards, IDs and the cellphone, and had them returned to Dunst.
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed