Man Arrested in Kirsten Dunst's Hotel Room Robbery
Kirsten Dunst gets robbed. The movie siren had some of her stuffs stolen from her penthouse suite at the SoHo Grand hotel, Manhattan two weeks ago while she was in town to shoot scenes for a forthcoming film called "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People."
Two thieves broke into Dunst's hotel room at about 5 a.m. on August 9th, while the beauty left to work on location, and stole two designer bags, $2,500 in cash, credit and ID cards, two digital cameras, a cellphone and an iPod music player. A surveillance camera captured the burglars leaving the hotel with those items.
One of the two suspects, identified as Jarrod Beinerman, 33, was being held on $50,000 bond after being arraigned in a Manhattan court Wednesday August 22nd on burglary and grand larceny charges. He had been arrested after going to a Brooklyn court for an unrelated case Tuesday August 21st.
Meanwhile, police said they were searching for his accomplice, whose name they know. Authorities have since recovered credit cards, IDs and the cellphone, and had them returned to Dunst.
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'