Masi Oka Scores Got Milk? Ads
Masi Oka, who plays time-traveling Hiro Nakamura on the hit NBC show "Heroes," is the next celeb that scores the "Got Milk?" ads.
The ad, featuring Oka, reads "My hero? Think hard. It's milk. Some studies suggest teens who choose it instead of sugary drinks tend to be leaner, plus the protein helps build muscle. So grab a glass. Then you can change the future, too."
The ad will debut in select Marvel comics beginning September 1st later this year.
Oka, an actor and digital effects artist, isn't the only "Heroes" star to sport the milk 'stache in the Body for Milk campaign, co-star Hayden Panettiere is the other.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked