Masi Oka Scores Got Milk? Ads
Masi Oka, who plays time-traveling Hiro Nakamura on the hit NBC show "Heroes," is the next celeb that scores the "Got Milk?" ads.
The ad, featuring Oka, reads "My hero? Think hard. It's milk. Some studies suggest teens who choose it instead of sugary drinks tend to be leaner, plus the protein helps build muscle. So grab a glass. Then you can change the future, too."
The ad will debut in select Marvel comics beginning September 1st later this year.
Oka, an actor and digital effects artist, isn't the only "Heroes" star to sport the milk 'stache in the Body for Milk campaign, co-star Hayden Panettiere is the other.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories