Masi Oka Scores Got Milk? Ads
Masi Oka, who plays time-traveling Hiro Nakamura on the hit NBC show "Heroes," is the next celeb that scores the "Got Milk?" ads.
The ad, featuring Oka, reads "My hero? Think hard. It's milk. Some studies suggest teens who choose it instead of sugary drinks tend to be leaner, plus the protein helps build muscle. So grab a glass. Then you can change the future, too."
The ad will debut in select Marvel comics beginning September 1st later this year.
Oka, an actor and digital effects artist, isn't the only "Heroes" star to sport the milk 'stache in the Body for Milk campaign, co-star Hayden Panettiere is the other.
More Masi Oka News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'