Masi Oka Scores Got Milk? Ads
Masi Oka, who plays time-traveling Hiro Nakamura on the hit NBC show "Heroes," is the next celeb that scores the "Got Milk?" ads.
The ad, featuring Oka, reads "My hero? Think hard. It's milk. Some studies suggest teens who choose it instead of sugary drinks tend to be leaner, plus the protein helps build muscle. So grab a glass. Then you can change the future, too."
The ad will debut in select Marvel comics beginning September 1st later this year.
Oka, an actor and digital effects artist, isn't the only "Heroes" star to sport the milk 'stache in the Body for Milk campaign, co-star Hayden Panettiere is the other.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free