Masi Oka Scores Got Milk? Ads
Masi Oka, who plays time-traveling Hiro Nakamura on the hit NBC show "Heroes," is the next celeb that scores the "Got Milk?" ads.
The ad, featuring Oka, reads "My hero? Think hard. It's milk. Some studies suggest teens who choose it instead of sugary drinks tend to be leaner, plus the protein helps build muscle. So grab a glass. Then you can change the future, too."
The ad will debut in select Marvel comics beginning September 1st later this year.
Oka, an actor and digital effects artist, isn't the only "Heroes" star to sport the milk 'stache in the Body for Milk campaign, co-star Hayden Panettiere is the other.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts