New R-Rated Beowulf Trailer Coming
Just bringing up a new movie still for "Beowulf", Paramount Pictures has made a quick move in adding another new material for the movie by putting a new restricted trailer on the flick's official site.
Submitted in the site's restricted content, the trailer features more footage than the previous trailers did, including glimpses on the figure of Grendel's mother and more impressively, R-rated action sequence. Like any other movie sites, there is age verification that one must pass before being allowed to see the trailer.
Set for a November 16, 2007 release, "Beowulf" is an adaptation of the Old English poem of the same name and directed by Robert Zemeckis using a a special technique of digitally enhanced live action. Scribes Neil Gaiman and Roger Avary began writing the script in May 1997 with the latter initially being slated to helm, but after pic got stalled then revived by producer Steve Bing, the director's chair finally went to Zemeckis in early 2005.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards