New R-Rated Beowulf Trailer Coming
Just bringing up a new movie still for "Beowulf", Paramount Pictures has made a quick move in adding another new material for the movie by putting a new restricted trailer on the flick's official site.
Submitted in the site's restricted content, the trailer features more footage than the previous trailers did, including glimpses on the figure of Grendel's mother and more impressively, R-rated action sequence. Like any other movie sites, there is age verification that one must pass before being allowed to see the trailer.
Set for a November 16, 2007 release, "Beowulf" is an adaptation of the Old English poem of the same name and directed by Robert Zemeckis using a a special technique of digitally enhanced live action. Scribes Neil Gaiman and Roger Avary began writing the script in May 1997 with the latter initially being slated to helm, but after pic got stalled then revived by producer Steve Bing, the director's chair finally went to Zemeckis in early 2005.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof