New R-Rated Beowulf Trailer Coming
Just bringing up a new movie still for "Beowulf", Paramount Pictures has made a quick move in adding another new material for the movie by putting a new restricted trailer on the flick's official site.
Submitted in the site's restricted content, the trailer features more footage than the previous trailers did, including glimpses on the figure of Grendel's mother and more impressively, R-rated action sequence. Like any other movie sites, there is age verification that one must pass before being allowed to see the trailer.
Set for a November 16, 2007 release, "Beowulf" is an adaptation of the Old English poem of the same name and directed by Robert Zemeckis using a a special technique of digitally enhanced live action. Scribes Neil Gaiman and Roger Avary began writing the script in May 1997 with the latter initially being slated to helm, but after pic got stalled then revived by producer Steve Bing, the director's chair finally went to Zemeckis in early 2005.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son