Kate Walsh Planning to Get Married Over Labor Day Weekend, Get the Details Here
Dr. Addison Montgomery is getting married, soon. The character's star Kate Walsh is planning to tie the knot with fiance Alex Young over America's Labor Day weekend, September 3rd later this year.
Walsh and Young became engaged after the 20th Century Fox production co-president proposed in San Fransisco and presented her with Neil Lane Jubilee-cut diamond back on May 15th.
And now the couple is planning to have a three-day wedding celebration set to take place at Southern California's Ojai Valley Inn & Spa with 110 guests invited. They will list help from wedding planner Jo Gartin and her company Love Luck and Angels.
People quoted a source as saying, the "festivities will kick off with a rehearsal dinner on Friday, include a pre-wedding meal on Saturday and a sunset ceremony, then wrap up with a post-wedding brunch on Sunday." As of the Saturday event, it will be held "outdoors at the inn's Casa Elar, a Spanish-style estate."
Bride-to-be Walsh is said to wear a custom made Monique Lhuillier wedding dress. Among the celebrity guests are Walsh "Grey Anatomy"'s costars Katherine Heigl and Sara Ramirez.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl