Watch Video of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's First Ever Public Hand-Holding Here
Finally, finally, yes finally. Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation as rumored lovers Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel made their relationship public with their being spotted holding hands in public.
Timberlake and Biel, who've been keeping their relationship very low key and private, were videotaped holding hands as they made their way out of his New York restaurant, Southern Hospitality, to a waiting SUV. That was count to be their first ever public hand-holding. Watch the video below.
Reports on Timberlake and Biel dating began spreading since January when pictures surfaced of the two snowboarding in Park City, Utah during the Sundance Film Festival.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21