Watch Video of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's First Ever Public Hand-Holding Here
Finally, finally, yes finally. Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation as rumored lovers Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel made their relationship public with their being spotted holding hands in public.
Timberlake and Biel, who've been keeping their relationship very low key and private, were videotaped holding hands as they made their way out of his New York restaurant, Southern Hospitality, to a waiting SUV. That was count to be their first ever public hand-holding. Watch the video below.
Reports on Timberlake and Biel dating began spreading since January when pictures surfaced of the two snowboarding in Park City, Utah during the Sundance Film Festival.
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna