Watch Video of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's First Ever Public Hand-Holding Here
Finally, finally, yes finally. Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation as rumored lovers Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel made their relationship public with their being spotted holding hands in public.
Timberlake and Biel, who've been keeping their relationship very low key and private, were videotaped holding hands as they made their way out of his New York restaurant, Southern Hospitality, to a waiting SUV. That was count to be their first ever public hand-holding. Watch the video below.
Reports on Timberlake and Biel dating began spreading since January when pictures surfaced of the two snowboarding in Park City, Utah during the Sundance Film Festival.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps