Watch Video of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's First Ever Public Hand-Holding Here
Finally, finally, yes finally. Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation as rumored lovers Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel made their relationship public with their being spotted holding hands in public.
Timberlake and Biel, who've been keeping their relationship very low key and private, were videotaped holding hands as they made their way out of his New York restaurant, Southern Hospitality, to a waiting SUV. That was count to be their first ever public hand-holding. Watch the video below.
Reports on Timberlake and Biel dating began spreading since January when pictures surfaced of the two snowboarding in Park City, Utah during the Sundance Film Festival.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards