Watch Video of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's First Ever Public Hand-Holding Here
Finally, finally, yes finally. Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation as rumored lovers Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel made their relationship public with their being spotted holding hands in public.
Timberlake and Biel, who've been keeping their relationship very low key and private, were videotaped holding hands as they made their way out of his New York restaurant, Southern Hospitality, to a waiting SUV. That was count to be their first ever public hand-holding. Watch the video below.
Reports on Timberlake and Biel dating began spreading since January when pictures surfaced of the two snowboarding in Park City, Utah during the Sundance Film Festival.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung