Vanessa Carlton Premieres 'Nolita Fairytale' Music Video
Vanessa Carlton's music video for her first single 'Nolita Fairytale' has hit the net. The video that was shot in New York City in late July, has her piano smashed by a car, which in many arguable ways could be a symbolism.
For a moment the video reminds fans of her clip in the claim to fame single 'A Thousand Miles'. The first scene brought her moving around the block while playing the piano. But it wasn't long that Carlton abandon the red piano in the middle of the street and let a taxi run it over.
Hiring Hip-Hop producer Irving "Gotti" Lorenzo, Carlton is embarking on a new sound for new album 'Heroes and Thieves'. "It's a pretty uplifting album with a lot of layers going on in," Carlton said earlier in June. "(There are) very complex arrangements but everything just makes me feel good and not in a simplistic way."
Nolita Fairytale has been released as a single on July 17 in U.S. In it she talks about her life in Nolita, a neighborhood in New York City, that witnesses her going through changes in life like buying house and keeping a puppy.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease