Vanessa Carlton Premieres 'Nolita Fairytale' Music Video
Vanessa Carlton's music video for her first single 'Nolita Fairytale' has hit the net. The video that was shot in New York City in late July, has her piano smashed by a car, which in many arguable ways could be a symbolism.
For a moment the video reminds fans of her clip in the claim to fame single 'A Thousand Miles'. The first scene brought her moving around the block while playing the piano. But it wasn't long that Carlton abandon the red piano in the middle of the street and let a taxi run it over.
Hiring Hip-Hop producer Irving "Gotti" Lorenzo, Carlton is embarking on a new sound for new album 'Heroes and Thieves'. "It's a pretty uplifting album with a lot of layers going on in," Carlton said earlier in June. "(There are) very complex arrangements but everything just makes me feel good and not in a simplistic way."
Nolita Fairytale has been released as a single on July 17 in U.S. In it she talks about her life in Nolita, a neighborhood in New York City, that witnesses her going through changes in life like buying house and keeping a puppy.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016