Cheerful Katherine Heigl Pictured on 27 Dresses Set
Looks like filming process on Fox 2000's "27 Dresses" went pretty smoothly judging from the smile its female lead regularly displayed on the set of the romantic comedy.
Yes, ten on-set images of Katherine Heigl, looking fresh and beautiful in a flower-printed dress, have been brought up to the net for every fans of hers to no doubt feast their eyes upon. In the film, the actress portrays a young woman who has made a career out of being a bridesmaid but never a bride and faces her worst nightmare when her sister becomes engaged to the man of her dreams.
Pic, opens January 11, 2008, is directed by Anne Fletcher based on the screenplay penned by Aline Brosh McKenna, who previously wrote for hit flick "The Devil Wears Prada" last year. Accompanied Heigl in the cast are Malin Akerman, James Marsden, Edward Burns, and Judy Greer, among others.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special