Cheerful Katherine Heigl Pictured on 27 Dresses Set
Looks like filming process on Fox 2000's "27 Dresses" went pretty smoothly judging from the smile its female lead regularly displayed on the set of the romantic comedy.
Yes, ten on-set images of Katherine Heigl, looking fresh and beautiful in a flower-printed dress, have been brought up to the net for every fans of hers to no doubt feast their eyes upon. In the film, the actress portrays a young woman who has made a career out of being a bridesmaid but never a bride and faces her worst nightmare when her sister becomes engaged to the man of her dreams.
Pic, opens January 11, 2008, is directed by Anne Fletcher based on the screenplay penned by Aline Brosh McKenna, who previously wrote for hit flick "The Devil Wears Prada" last year. Accompanied Heigl in the cast are Malin Akerman, James Marsden, Edward Burns, and Judy Greer, among others.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'