Cheerful Katherine Heigl Pictured on 27 Dresses Set
Looks like filming process on Fox 2000's "27 Dresses" went pretty smoothly judging from the smile its female lead regularly displayed on the set of the romantic comedy.
Yes, ten on-set images of Katherine Heigl, looking fresh and beautiful in a flower-printed dress, have been brought up to the net for every fans of hers to no doubt feast their eyes upon. In the film, the actress portrays a young woman who has made a career out of being a bridesmaid but never a bride and faces her worst nightmare when her sister becomes engaged to the man of her dreams.
Pic, opens January 11, 2008, is directed by Anne Fletcher based on the screenplay penned by Aline Brosh McKenna, who previously wrote for hit flick "The Devil Wears Prada" last year. Accompanied Heigl in the cast are Malin Akerman, James Marsden, Edward Burns, and Judy Greer, among others.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says