Cheerful Katherine Heigl Pictured on 27 Dresses Set
Looks like filming process on Fox 2000's "27 Dresses" went pretty smoothly judging from the smile its female lead regularly displayed on the set of the romantic comedy.
Yes, ten on-set images of Katherine Heigl, looking fresh and beautiful in a flower-printed dress, have been brought up to the net for every fans of hers to no doubt feast their eyes upon. In the film, the actress portrays a young woman who has made a career out of being a bridesmaid but never a bride and faces her worst nightmare when her sister becomes engaged to the man of her dreams.
Pic, opens January 11, 2008, is directed by Anne Fletcher based on the screenplay penned by Aline Brosh McKenna, who previously wrote for hit flick "The Devil Wears Prada" last year. Accompanied Heigl in the cast are Malin Akerman, James Marsden, Edward Burns, and Judy Greer, among others.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher