Cheerful Katherine Heigl Pictured on 27 Dresses Set
Looks like filming process on Fox 2000's "27 Dresses" went pretty smoothly judging from the smile its female lead regularly displayed on the set of the romantic comedy.
Yes, ten on-set images of Katherine Heigl, looking fresh and beautiful in a flower-printed dress, have been brought up to the net for every fans of hers to no doubt feast their eyes upon. In the film, the actress portrays a young woman who has made a career out of being a bridesmaid but never a bride and faces her worst nightmare when her sister becomes engaged to the man of her dreams.
Pic, opens January 11, 2008, is directed by Anne Fletcher based on the screenplay penned by Aline Brosh McKenna, who previously wrote for hit flick "The Devil Wears Prada" last year. Accompanied Heigl in the cast are Malin Akerman, James Marsden, Edward Burns, and Judy Greer, among others.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert