Casting on Jurassic Park IV Not Commenced Yet
Giving response to the words stating casting process has begun on "Jurassic Park IV", a personal representative to Steven Spielberg at Amblin Entertainment has posted a statement on SpielbergFilms.com denying such reports despite the recent publications over stars from the previous installments of the franchise like Sam Neill and Laura Dern concerning the project.
While assuring the story and screenplay to be still in development, the person insisted that the property is still not ready to move forward toward production and no casting is taking place for this time being. Amblin has been known to be the studio co-producing the "Jurassic Park" series, so the statement from its reps should end the confusion surrounding who's in and who's out of the flick, which has already got William Monahan and John Sayles on board to pen the script.
In the meantime, SpielbergFilms.com pointed out that though the movie is still on works, it is not near the point words would have it as Spielberg is currently busy filming "Indiana Jones and the City of the Gods", the latest chapter in the adventure franchise. The site further noted that producer Frank Marshall once remarked that serious attention would turn to “Jurassic Park” as soon as the filmmaker’s crew has put the finishing touches on Indy 4.
More Jurassic World News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting