Casting on Jurassic Park IV Not Commenced Yet
Giving response to the words stating casting process has begun on "Jurassic Park IV", a personal representative to Steven Spielberg at Amblin Entertainment has posted a statement on SpielbergFilms.com denying such reports despite the recent publications over stars from the previous installments of the franchise like Sam Neill and Laura Dern concerning the project.
While assuring the story and screenplay to be still in development, the person insisted that the property is still not ready to move forward toward production and no casting is taking place for this time being. Amblin has been known to be the studio co-producing the "Jurassic Park" series, so the statement from its reps should end the confusion surrounding who's in and who's out of the flick, which has already got William Monahan and John Sayles on board to pen the script.
In the meantime, SpielbergFilms.com pointed out that though the movie is still on works, it is not near the point words would have it as Spielberg is currently busy filming "Indiana Jones and the City of the Gods", the latest chapter in the adventure franchise. The site further noted that producer Frank Marshall once remarked that serious attention would turn to “Jurassic Park” as soon as the filmmaker’s crew has put the finishing touches on Indy 4.
More Jurassic World News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris