Casting on Jurassic Park IV Not Commenced Yet
Giving response to the words stating casting process has begun on "Jurassic Park IV", a personal representative to Steven Spielberg at Amblin Entertainment has posted a statement on SpielbergFilms.com denying such reports despite the recent publications over stars from the previous installments of the franchise like Sam Neill and Laura Dern concerning the project.
While assuring the story and screenplay to be still in development, the person insisted that the property is still not ready to move forward toward production and no casting is taking place for this time being. Amblin has been known to be the studio co-producing the "Jurassic Park" series, so the statement from its reps should end the confusion surrounding who's in and who's out of the flick, which has already got William Monahan and John Sayles on board to pen the script.
In the meantime, SpielbergFilms.com pointed out that though the movie is still on works, it is not near the point words would have it as Spielberg is currently busy filming "Indiana Jones and the City of the Gods", the latest chapter in the adventure franchise. The site further noted that producer Frank Marshall once remarked that serious attention would turn to “Jurassic Park” as soon as the filmmaker’s crew has put the finishing touches on Indy 4.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says