Brad Pitt to Executive Produce FX Drama 4 oz.
From big screen to the family home to New Orleans, Brad Pitt is making his way to small screen. The movie hunk is reported to executive produce FX drama "4 oz."
The drama, which is about a family man who decided to get a sex change after realizing that he is a transsexual, is co-created by Ryan Murphy alongside "Nip/Tuck" writer Brad Falchuk. Pitt will executive produce the project alongside Murphy and Dede Gardner, with 20th Century Fox Television is producing the pilot.
"The first season deals with the revelation of his secret. In the second season, he begins dressing like a woman," Murphy said in an interview with Variety in September 2006. "The third covers the surgery and his inherent doubts about going through with it, and by the fourth season, he's living as a woman and attempting to find love."
On the big screen, Murphy most recently wrote and directed the 2006 dramedy film "Running with Scissors."
More Brad Pitt News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival