Brad Pitt to Executive Produce FX Drama 4 oz.
From big screen to the family home to New Orleans, Brad Pitt is making his way to small screen. The movie hunk is reported to executive produce FX drama "4 oz."
The drama, which is about a family man who decided to get a sex change after realizing that he is a transsexual, is co-created by Ryan Murphy alongside "Nip/Tuck" writer Brad Falchuk. Pitt will executive produce the project alongside Murphy and Dede Gardner, with 20th Century Fox Television is producing the pilot.
"The first season deals with the revelation of his secret. In the second season, he begins dressing like a woman," Murphy said in an interview with Variety in September 2006. "The third covers the surgery and his inherent doubts about going through with it, and by the fourth season, he's living as a woman and attempting to find love."
On the big screen, Murphy most recently wrote and directed the 2006 dramedy film "Running with Scissors."
More Brad Pitt News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video