Brad Pitt to Executive Produce FX Drama 4 oz.
From big screen to the family home to New Orleans, Brad Pitt is making his way to small screen. The movie hunk is reported to executive produce FX drama "4 oz."
The drama, which is about a family man who decided to get a sex change after realizing that he is a transsexual, is co-created by Ryan Murphy alongside "Nip/Tuck" writer Brad Falchuk. Pitt will executive produce the project alongside Murphy and Dede Gardner, with 20th Century Fox Television is producing the pilot.
"The first season deals with the revelation of his secret. In the second season, he begins dressing like a woman," Murphy said in an interview with Variety in September 2006. "The third covers the surgery and his inherent doubts about going through with it, and by the fourth season, he's living as a woman and attempting to find love."
On the big screen, Murphy most recently wrote and directed the 2006 dramedy film "Running with Scissors."
More Brad Pitt News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video