Brad Pitt to Executive Produce FX Drama 4 oz.
From big screen to the family home to New Orleans, Brad Pitt is making his way to small screen. The movie hunk is reported to executive produce FX drama "4 oz."
The drama, which is about a family man who decided to get a sex change after realizing that he is a transsexual, is co-created by Ryan Murphy alongside "Nip/Tuck" writer Brad Falchuk. Pitt will executive produce the project alongside Murphy and Dede Gardner, with 20th Century Fox Television is producing the pilot.
"The first season deals with the revelation of his secret. In the second season, he begins dressing like a woman," Murphy said in an interview with Variety in September 2006. "The third covers the surgery and his inherent doubts about going through with it, and by the fourth season, he's living as a woman and attempting to find love."
On the big screen, Murphy most recently wrote and directed the 2006 dramedy film "Running with Scissors."
More Brad Pitt News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs